Chapter 54:

An hour away from home, I woke back up from my nap and started wiggling in the seat.

Dad and Cameron were both sleeping and didn't acknowledge me at all when I began whining incessantly.

"Unhhh...unh." I shifted around, trying to get someone's attention.

"What's wrong now, Jessa?" Cam sighed as he tried to hold me still against him. His eyes were still closed as he was yawning. I had kept the boy up most of the night last night; the poor baby was exhausted.

"I have to pee right now!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Can't it wait?" My Dad yawned and gave me an annoyed look.

"No, I'm going to pee on the seat." I griped.

"Jessa, there's a rest stop at the next exit. Try to hold it until then. I don't want to have to explain to your Aunt Kiera why her car smells like urine." Uncle Aiden signaled to get over to the far right lane to get off at the exit.

At least someone was concerned about my bladder.

He pulled into the parking lot in front of the small building and turned off the car. The three men all stopped and turned to stare at one another silently.

"What now?" I asked, still dancing around, ready to burst. No one was even attempting to move to let me out of the car. It was an emergency; I needed to go right now.

"Who's taking her?" Cam asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, hell no. I can pee by myself." Having one of them sit and watch me pee did not sound like my idea of a good time.

"I'm out of this one." Uncle Aiden raised his hands up.

My Dad and Cam exchanged looks. Neither of them were volunteering either. I was getting so tired of this back and forth between these two.

"If I have to have a chaperone, I don't care who fucking goes. If one of you doesn't make a choice soon, I am going to pee all over both of you." I yelled.

"Cameron, she's all yours." My Dad let go of my legs and pushed them towards him.

"Why me?" Cam protested.

"Don't be shy now, Cami, you have already seen me naked." I reminded him as I leaned over him to get to the door handle.

Uncle Aiden released the child locks and I climbed out over top of Cam. I grabbed his shirt to drag him out behind me when he didn't move.

"Be quick. I want to go home." Dad grumbled at us.

"We will."

Cameron laced his fingers through mine and latched onto my hand when I started to run up the stairs towards the restrooms. I started to walk into the women's restroom when he stopped dead in his tracks like he was in a glue trap.

"Come on. Cami." I whined, pulling his arm as I tried to get him to move. He wouldn't budge.

"I can't go in the women's restroom." He blushed.

"Cameron, no one is even here. They don't give you the death penalty for being in the wrong bathroom." I knew from experience. I had been in the men's restroom quite a few times and had gotten caught more than I cared to admit.

"Jess." He whined, sounding like a five-year-old.

I looked around for another solution and spotted the large family restroom on the other side of the building.

"Over there." I pointed and started pulling him to it.

I was doing the pee dance and started removing my pants before the door was even open. Cam slammed the door shut behind us quickly and locked it. He leaned against it while he waited for me.