Chapter 2:

"Domestic assault, underage drinking, and possession of illegal substances. Looks bad this time, Jessa." Cam said as he took my fingerprints down at the police station. "How are you planning on getting out of this one?"

"What, you don't think I can charm myself out of it this time?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Probably not."

"I'll give you a hand job if you drop the charges." I batted my pretty light blue eyes at him and looked down.

"Now I'll have to tack on bribery charges." Cam smiled down at me and shook his head.

He grabbed the next finger and the next until I was perfectly printed. I was dancing along in front of him to the music in my head as he walked me over to the camera to get my new mugshot. My Mom could hang this on the wall next to Jax's glorious crowning achievements for being a nerd.

"Can't I at least fix my hair?" I complained as he pushed me in front of the camera.

"No. It looks perfect sticking up like that." He was laughing at me as I pouted.

Cam walked back over and grabbed the handcuffs to escort me to his desk to finish filling out the report. At least he wasn't going to make me go sit in the cell the whole time I was here.

"Sit down and stay quiet." He whispered into my ear before pushing me down in the chair.

"Hey Nash, finally found yourself a girlfriend?" One of the other officers hollered over to him.

"No, I've been too busy with your Mom." Cam called back. His cheeks flushed when I looked up at him and raised my eyebrow. Sweet innocent little Cameron Nash was making your Momma jokes.

"Hey, honey." One of the other officers said walking by me. He was on the portly side and waddled a little bit as he walked. He kind of looked like a chubby duck. He ran his hand along the back of my chair and flipped a lock of my hair.

"Hey, handsome." I said, turning on the sex kitten charm. I licked my lips and locked eyes with him. The poor guy ran straight into the corner of a desk and drilled his nuts. I almost peed my pants because I was laughing so hard. When I looked back at Cam, he didn't look the least bit amused.

"Seriously, Jessa! This is a police station, not a singles bar." Cam threw his hands up.

"You're just jealous because they like me better than you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Another one of Cam's little buddies walked up behind me and leaned over my chair, gripping the armrests. He gave me his best sexy smolder as he pressed into my back.

"What's going on, gorgeous?" He said, looking down at me.

"Damnit!" Cam screamed and walked around the desk. He pushed the guy back and then grabbed me by my cuffed hands, dragging me out of the room. I waved at the guy from my handcuffs. He mouthed "so hot" while sticking his tongue out like he was going to lick me.

Cameron threw open the door to the jail cells and we were greeted by a female police officer on guard. She nodded to Cam and then looked me over with her eyes. Little Miss Priss was judging me.

Cameron unlocked the cell door and threw me in. I turned around and gave him my hands so he could remove the cuffs.

"You are too much sometimes." Cam said, whispering into my ear as he loosened my shackles.