Chapter 57:

Cam pulled up to his house a few minutes later and I was immediately relieved when I got inside the familiar little house.  He threw his keys on the counter as he walked by it and flipped on a light. 

"What do you want to do?"  I asked, going straight to the fridge to raid it.  I was absolutely ravenous.  I pulled out a half-eaten jar of dill pickle spears and opened the lid. I was ready to go to town on them. The jar was going to be empty by the time I was done with it.  I was going to eat every single one left.  I jumped up on the counter to sit while I snacked away.

"I have a few ideas."  Cameron said, kicking off his shoes by the door. 

He walked over to me and pushed my knees apart to spread my legs to stand between them.  He pushed my sweatshirt up enough to place his thumbpads on the bare skin of my hips.

"Mmm..." Cameron let out an involuntary moan when he brushed my skin.

"Hello, you." I said, smiling back at him. 

"Hey, gorgeous, do you come here often?" He said like he was dropping a cheesy pick-up line at a bar.

"Only once, but I plan on coming a lot more." I winked at him. 

"You are a filthy girl, Miss Miller." He chuckled and removed his hands from me.

I stuck my lip out, pouting.  I wanted him to put them back.

He pulled a pickle spear out of the jar and took a bite out of it, following my lead. Every few seconds, he would run his hand along my thigh softly. I wasn't even sure if he knew he was doing it, but I wasn't going to say anything.  I always wanted him to touch me this way. 

He reached down to the jar and grabbed the last pickle spear out. I frowned. I was still hungry.

"That's mine, Sir." I said, claiming it before he could put it to his mouth.

"I think I had it first." He challenged.

I pulled the hand he was using to hold the pickle spear close to my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I ran it over the side of the pickle and then pushed his hand away.  Cameron looked down at me, confused.

"What did you do that for?"

"I licked it, so it's mine." I raised my eyebrow, waiting for him to argue with me.

"That's a rule now?" He asked as his eyes flashed something darker.

"Yep." I smiled and bit my lip.

Cameron's tongue was in my mouth before I even had a chance to process what was happening.  He wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled me in deeper.  I spun my tongue over his as he moaned into me.

"See, mine." I said with my mouth still hungrily on his. 

"Still not convinced." He panted as he pulled away from my lips to catch his breath.

I ripped his shirt off over his head and I ran my tongue over his hard chest.  He pulled my hips to the edge of the counter to rub against me as I licked every inch of him I could reach. 

"Mine."  I said possessively against his skin. I was going to win.

Cameron returned the favor when he pulled my sweatshirt over my head. He pulled my sports bra off and let it fall to the floor.  He took one of my nipples in his mouth to suck and flick his tongue over it wildly.  I moaned when the feeling shot straight down my body. 

I leaned back on the counter to hold myself up. I moved my hips, grinding against him as he grabbed my waist and looked down to watch. His eyes were burning with desire as I circled him.

"Bed now."  He picked me up and practically sprinted through the house.  I laughed as he carried me like a mad man. He dropped me softly on the bed and pulled at my leggings.  I wiggled, helping him pull them down.  I climbed back on all fours and reached out to help him remove his pants. 

"Sit." I told him, grabbing his arm and pulled him down to the bed. 

I climbed to the floor and pulled my hair up into a ponytail while kneeling in front of him.  I leaned in to flick my tongue over his head and looked up at him.

"This is mine too." I said and took him into my mouth hungrily.

"Yes, it's yours, Jessa." He moaned and his head rolled back when I moved my mouth over him.  Up and down, licking and sucking, tasting the little bit of salt he let me have on my tongue.  Cam was absolutely delicious. 

I could feel his body twitching with every flick of my tongue on him.  He wasn't going to last much longer if I kept up this pace.  He pulled me up to his mouth and kissed me while he pulled my knees over him.  He took himself in his hands and pushed inside of me.

"Is this ok?" He asked as I began moving up and down over him. 

"Mmmm..." I moaned and quickened my pace.

"If it's not ok, then we can just..." 

"Shut up, Cam and enjoy it."  I screamed, bringing myself closer to the edge.

"Sorry." He apologized. 

"Cam, either talk dirty to me or close your mouth." I rolled my eyes at him.

I was secretly enjoying being treated well for a change.  He really was concerned over whether I wanted to keep going.  The silly boy should have figured out how much I wanted this by how wet I was for him.  I was soaking his skin; it was not like I was even making him wear a condom inside me.  I wasn't concerned about diseases with Cameron like the other guys I had been with and I had been on birth control since my diagnosis when I was fifteen. 

"I have thought about coming inside you again all day."  He cooed at me.  My eyes opened wide and I bit my lip.  Cam was stepping up his game. He was so fucking hot.  Keep talking, Cam. I changed my mind.

"I like when you come inside me." I moaned back to him.   

"Do you now?"  He smiled and pulled my lips to his. 

Cameron shifted and flipped me on my back and moved my knee to his shoulder.  He moved in and out of me slowly. I arched my back when he circled his hips up. 

Fuck, he was good at this. 

He leaned down closer to me and our breathing started syncing up.  I looked down, feeling where he was pushing into me, unable to hold myself back any longer. 

"Are you ready, Jess?"  He said, panting as his eyes were locked on mine.   

"Cameron." I moaned as flashes of light went across my vision. 

"Do it, Jess.  Come with me." I couldn't look away from those gray eyes. I was done for.  He pushed in, filling me as my body shook around him.  My back was completely off the bed as he held himself tight inside me.  I never knew it could be like this.  He chased my orgasm with his own. I felt like I was in a movie; this kind of stuff didn't happen in real life.  No two people could ever do what we just did. 

It was perfect bliss. 

He collapsed down on me and I held him as tight as I could against me. I was afraid if I let him go, then he would disappear. I would never survive losing Cameron again.

I had never felt this way about anyone before. I didn't even know it was possible to feel like this. Cameron Nash had invaded every inch of me and stolen my heart.  I think it had always belonged to him without me ever knowing. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man. 

"Cameron, I love you." I said, pulling his lips up to mine.

"Jess, don't say..."  He whispered as he pulled back from me.

"Shut up. Don't ruin the moment, Cheese Puff." I said, kissing him again.