Chapter 28:

I took Cam's hand in mine and weaved through the crowd of gyrating bodies to go back to the table to grab our things. Ron and Kelly were sitting up in the booth, talking to one another. She was busy making eyes at him. I guess Kelly had moved on from Cameron tonight. Ron smiled when Cam tried to wrap himself around me like a blanket.

"We're going to head out." I said, grabbing our things while trying to wrestle with a very inebriated 6'2" toddler. He was determined to put his hands in places he normally wouldn't and I had to keep pushing them away before he latched on.

"Treat her like a Queen, Nash." Ron said as he slapped his hands away. Cam was sneakily trying to wrap his hands around me to squeeze my breasts when I went to grab my bag.

"I plan on it. All night long. We are going back to my place to do it." Cam slurred back to him.

"Are you now?" Ron smirked.

"She's going to get naked and then we are going to get it on. We are going to have lots of sex tonight." Cam boasted proudly.

"No, we are not." I said to Ron, who was grabbing his sides in laughter.

Cam stumbled into the table and knocked over a few of the empty bottles. He began apologizing to them. He was telling them he was a good guy and would never do anything to hurt them intentionally. I grabbed his arm before he started trying to propose to them.

I led Cam out into the cool night air. He stumbled to his truck and climbed into the passenger side. He fell in sideways and laid across the bench seat. I had to shove his feet in so I could close the door. Was this what it was like dealing with me when I was wasted? How could anybody stand doing this all the time? This was an eye-opening experience.

I went around to the driver's side and climbed up to get in. I hated driving his truck, but at least it was night and there weren't too many cars on the road. The lanes always felt too small and I could barely see over the steering wheel. I turned the key in the ignition and put it into drive.

A few minutes into the short ride home and Cam decided it was time to go for it. He laid his head on my lap and buried it between my thighs. I screamed at the unexpected movement and swerved, narrowly avoiding a pole. The truck hit the curb and we bounced up onto the sidewalk. I hurriedly turned the steering wheel as I tried to get us back on the road.

"Damnit, Cameron. You almost made me hit a telephone pole." I smacked the back of his head as hard as I could.

"You're an even worse driver than I am." Cam was laughing at me with his head still nestled securely in my lap.

"Well, I would be better if you stopped trying to stick your head between my legs. Do you want me to get us home in one piece?"

"Do you know how sexy you are when you're mad?" Cam slurred while he kissed my thighs. I was struggling to concentrate on the road as he continued to move his strategic drunken kisses towards me.

"Cam, not while I'm driving." I complained as I hit the steering wheel in frustration. I was struggling to keep myself from closing my eyes and moaning his name.

"Then pull over. I want to put my tongue on you to see what you taste like." Cam's head was directly between my thighs and he was reaching up to unbutton my jeans.

Where the hell had this side of Cameron been hiding? Fuck, he wasn't making this easy for me. I had to keep my composure.

I pulled his head up by his hair and pushed him off of me. It didn't work. He laid right back down with his head on my lap. He nuzzled deep into me and closed his eyes. I rested my hand on his forehead and began stroking the soft strands of golden hair. He moaned under the light pressure of my fingertips.