Chapter 49:

"Do you still think I'm pretty?"  I asked when I noticed Cam was staring at me still.

I ran my hand over Cam's chest and looked down at my tiny boy shorts.  His eyes followed mine and he swallowed.  He immediately reached back to grab something from behind the seat.

After a few seconds, Cam threw something over my body to cover me.  I'm not sure what it was, but it was really fuzzy and soft. He was the best person ever. He found my bunnies from the field. I had to stroke them. I ran my hand up and down, back and forth, petting the small creatures as they ate the blades of grass from my hands.

Cam pulled me closer to him and ran his fingers through my dirty, tangled hair.  His fingertips pressed gently into the side of my head.  His touch took away the pain as he ran his hand around the edges of my bruises. 

"Mmmm." I moaned. "That feels so good, Cami. Touch me again." 

My Dad's head snapped back like he was ready to jump back to smash in Cam's face too.  Cam gave him an innocent look trying to convince him he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Sweet Pea, what did you take?" My Dad asked.

"Daddy, what didn't I take? I took it all." I laughed and collapsed down with my head on Cam's lap. 

I buried my head between Cam's thighs. I found little Cam and brushed him with my lips.  His body tensed when he felt what I was doing.  I sunk my teeth in him and bit down hard.  Cam yelped out in surprise. He covered my head with a blanket when my Dad looked back to see why he called out. I continued playing with him over his pants with my mouth.

"Ezra, it's a seven-hour car ride. I don't think she's going to be able to do that tonight. Let's pull off and find a place to stay. We can head home in the morning."  Uncle Aiden's stressed voice cut through my giggling.

I was really enjoying the new game I discovered. 

"I agree." Cam's voice cracked like he was going through puberty.

"Let's just keep moving. I want to get her home to Riley."  Dad said with a sigh.

The car slowed down to a stop while I discovered the stubble on Cam's face with my hand. It felt scratchy and poked my skin; I loved it.  It was much softer than Nate's. I ran my hand up and down over it. 

I brought my hand around and began playing with his perfectly soft lips. I stuck my finger on his lower lip and tried to strum it like a guitar.  He kept trying to pull my hand away and I would complain.  I wanted to touch things that felt good.  Cam had always felt so good. 

Maybe I could get him to touch me back to make me feel good too.

He raised the blanket up off my head and frowned down in disapproval.

"Stop."  Cam mouthed silently to me.

I shook my head no and raised his shirt up to run my tongue along the skin of his stomach.  His eyes were wide as he held up the blanket and pushed my head away. 

"Oh, Daddy." I called out and popped my head out from under the blanket.

"Yes, sweet pea." 

"You will never believe it.  Guess what? It's my Birthday today.  I have a Birthday! Did you know that?" I asked.

"I know. Happy birthday Jessa." He said softly.

"Did you bring me a present?"  I asked greedily.

"No, I didn't. I'm sorry, Jessa, we didn't have time to stop."

"It's ok. Nate and the guys were going to give me an extra special present tonight too, but I never got to find out what it was.  Nate told me I would never forget what they had planned for me. I asked for a birthday cake and he told me no. That made me super sad. I wanted to blow out my birthday candles, but instead, he told me to open my mouth and blow..."