3.1

"oh my brother's already there! goodbye mingi!!" haewon waved to mingi as she took her steps, slowly distancing away from the boy who's smiling at her widely.

"stay safe nahee! see you tomorrow" mingi said. and with one last wave, haewon turned her back to see her brother, doyoung, looking at her with a small smile on his face.

doyoung went in for a hug and rested his arm on his sister's shoulders before talking. "hi aeyoungie, how was your practice?"

"it was fine but uhm, brother have you seen hyuck? he promised me that he'd go today but he didn't come?" haewon looked at her brother as doyoung laughed nervously and

"uh aeyoungie, well you do know that donghyuck is our leader, right? well he.."

haewon didn't waste anytime flooding her brother with questions, she was really worried and curious as well. "did he get hurt? where is he? how is he? let's go to him, i need to see hi-"

"oh no, that's not the point aeyoungie. well, it might be a heartbreaking news but jeno unfortunately got kidnapped" doyoung raised his eyebrows while scrunching his nose while looking at his sister.

"oh jeno got kidna- JENO GOT KIDNAPPED?"

doyoung then immediately placed his palm over haewon's mouth, she was being too loud regarding this situation. "chill oh gosh, stop screaming people might hear you"

"oh yeah sorry. but how? that guy can take half of nct alone, how did he get kidnapped?" haewon fixed her composure and her hair while asking her brother who had an unsure smile on his face, jeno was his favorite, of course he's so worried.

"that's what we don't know, we only saw traces of him after we sent him to one mission"

"you sent him to a mission? alone? why?" haewon was shocked, she never knew they had solo missions and now someone's in danger.

"we wanted to test his skills, we wanted to see how strong he was. everyone experienced it by age. the next one to go was supposed to be yangyang since jaemin already had his. we didn't know it would lead to this."

"you didn't even give him back up? some of you could've waited in the car" haewon asked a lot of questions but doyoung didn't mind them, his sister has been traumatized enough.

doyoung heaved a sigh before holding onto his sister's shoulders, with their faces facing each other. "somehow, aeyoung this is our way of training members."

"how are you so sure that jeno's still alive? have you found him yet?" doyoung saw how his sister's eyes were desperately trying to hold her tears, doyoung felt bad.

"we had his pulse watched over, we all have this little thing stitched on our bodies to check our pulses."

haewon then furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes looking at doyoung sharply. "you had that but not back-up members, really?"

"are you mad, aeyoungie?" doyoung pouted in front of his sister as he stared at her eyes, with her tears visibly trying to escape as haewon tries her best to hold them in.

"of course i'm mad! jeno is my friend, he's there for me whenever i feel sad or anything, i'm so worried for him"

"it's okay aeyoungie, we found him. and now we sent the 127 members to save him"

"that's good..i guess" she heaved a sigh before hugging her brother's waist. doyoung then placed his head on top of haewon's head, hugging her back.

"oh cheer up lil' sister, do you want some ice cream?"

timeskip.

"how's jeno? can we see him? where is he?"

"haewon chill down, he's at the medic room and he's in the process of healing, he's okay, well he will be okay" taeyong said with a reassuring smile to haewon.