3.0

"what on earth?! they kidnapped jeno?"

"why on earth would they kidnap jeno?"

"how on earth did they kidnap jeno?

"where on earth did jeno go to be kidnapped?"

"who on earth kidnapped jeno?"

the dreamies said one by one, shocking doyoung who was looking at them with innocent eyes and lifted eyebrows.

"when on earth was jeno kidnapped?" the dreamies said in unison making doyoung flinch at the sudden outburst of noise.

the dreamies said one by one, shocking doyoung who was looking at them with innocent eyes and lifted eyebrows.

"chill down kids i wasn't even supposed to tell you" doyoung defended himself as he looked at the dreamies weirdly who were also looking at him weirdly as well.

chenle looked weirdly once again at their hyung as he hang onto doyoung's shoulders. "then why did you tell us?"

doyoung sighed as he looked at the younger people in front of him and beside him. he gave out a small smile before responding, "you've been asking me where jeno is. i figured that it worries you so much so i lessened your worries."

"wow it really helped!" renjun immediately answered with a sarcastic smile.

"really?" doyoung was hoping that renjun wasn't being sarcastic but he knew renjun, of course it would be sarcastic.

"fuck no"

"why didn't you tell us earlier hyung?" jisung asked his hyung, his bangs covering his eyes that were basically shimmering as he tried to act cutely in front of doyoung.

"jisung. first of all, it's really risky for you guys. secondly, you have to watch aeyoung. and third, you're still injured"

"but i can do it with my injury hyung." jisung tried to convince doyoung that he's okay but doyoung knew exactly jisung was going through.

doyoung gave jisung a sad smile before patting jisung's back carefully."sorry, jisung. but we have to look out for your health. just wait until you fully heal."

"fine hyung.." he gave up and went beside doyoung, pouting while walking.

doyoung nodded at jisung but glanced at the others. haewon wasn't with them. "by the way guys, where's aeyoung?" 

"she's still in practice with mingi."

"mingi?" doyoung asked before looking at jisung who was already looking at him.

"yes, mingi. the one i did a background search on"

"what did you find?" doyoung looked at jisung, eyes asking for despair, he was conscious, he doesn't want to lose haewon one more time.

jisung hummed and tried to remember the things he knew about mingi. after a long time to think, he suddenly made a click sound with his lips and pointed at doyoung. "nothing much. the only thing i found was that he had no parents and he lives alone"

"but did he really help aeyoung when we were young?" doyoung asked as he eyed jisung who gave out a shrug, he didn't really find anything about mingi which seemed suspicious but haewon trusted him so much.

"i didn't find anything that's related to haewon but haewon always talks about him, so maybe?"

"okay, tell aeyoung that i'm here already."

hi hi i updated woohooo

NCT DREAM: dear dream
WAYV: only human
NCT 127: pandora's box
NCT U: iou

NOW STREAM