2.2

"nahee"

"mingi? i thought you died" haewon said as she looked at the black figure in front of her. she had just woken up and the last thing she saw was mingi being beaten up to death.

"aeyoung?" doyoung stated as he looked at his sister lovingly, he was worried, this was all new to him with her fainting because of her migraines and seizures.

"d-doyoung oppa?" haewon asked, she didn't know what was with her as to why did she call out for mingi.

"are you okay, aeyoungie?" doyoung asked while holding onto his sister's shoulder lightly. worry was evident on his expressions.

"i-i'm f-fine" she replied, unsure of what to feel or what to say.

"are you hungry? do you feel sick? just tell me if you're okay" doyoung asked, he was on the urge to freak out but he thought that he needed to stay strong for aeyoung.

"i told you i was okay" haewon couldn't help but chuckle at her brother's behaviour, she liked it, she loved how doyoung was being so protective and caring.

"oh okay, but may i ask?" doyoung asked and haewon faced him with a smiley face, doyoung loved seeing his sister's gummy smile, it cheered him up.

"what is it, oppa?" she asked as doyoung returned the smile. if you were to see the smiles on their faces, you'd melt instantly. it was adorable and refreshing.

"who's mingi?" doyoung retorted and the smile on haewon's face dropped. she looked at doyoung with concern as she held his hands.

"to be honest, i don't know" she answered and it was the truth. she didn't know about him at all, all she remembered is that they were eating dinner, nothing more, nothing less.

"is that so?" doyoung asked for reassurance and all haewon did was nod as she laid her head on her soft pillow. 

"just pus this button if ever you need me, i'll be going downstairs to work" doyoung stated before kissing haewon's forehead and holding the door knob. he bid his farewell and haewon went back to sleep.

doyoung got out, only to be greeted by an overly-worried mark with jisung beside him. he nodded at mark in reassurance before turning his gaze to jisung.

"jisung, check mingi's profile" doyoung demanded as jisung looked at him, all flustered and speechless.

"which mingi?" jisung asked while looking at his hyung who had concern and curiosity written all over his face.

"all of them, the ones that are related to aeyoung" 

▽▽▽

the next morning, haewon woke up with a pounding headache and a sweaty body. she slowly placed her hand on top of her forehead to check her temperature. but to her dismay, she was burning. 

her temperature was actually really high but despite that, she stood up and prepared for school.

it was actually evident that she wasn't feeling alright but she gathered all her energy and strength to go to school. she already missed the lessons yesterday and she didn't want to miss some more.

she wasn't a bad student, nor she was excellent, she was just right. she passes her assigned task within the designated time given and she studies a lot.

she got down the stairs drowsily and none of the members seemed to notice. well, except for donghyuck who was really observant for her every move.

with his mind set to his goal, he walked right up to haewon. ignoring the stares the guys gave him.