1.9

haewon woke up as dull as ever, the irony right? she woke up yesterday pretty brightly but now her day is gloomy. 

the thought of donghyuck never left her mind. every word he said pierced through her heart and it was as if someone was stabbing and breaking it into millions of pieces. 

while groaning, haewon stood up lazily and walked towards the bathroom to do wash herself.

after doing her morning routine, she slowly went downstairs. 

she didn't want to communicate or make any contact with humans right now but knowing her brothers, mark and doyoung, they would definitely freak out if she hadn't gone downstairs.

and she was right.

"OH GOD GUYS HAEWON IS MISSING" she heard mark's voice echoing through the whole headquarter and the other boys seemed to panic.

"WAIT WHAT?" johnny said while looking at mark unbelievably.

"HOW THE FUCK?" doyoung retorted, he seemed panic because he literally dropped the pan that he was holding and it landed on jaehyun's foot.

"OUCH WHAT THE FUCK DOYOUNG" jaehyun shouted as he held onto his foot.

"I DON'T KNOW, SHE'S NOT HERE YET" mark said and the others looked at him suspiciously.

"DID YOU CHECK HER ROOM?" doyoung asked, he was beyond worried, he didn't want to lose his sister once again and he swore he would give his own life just to protect her.

"YES I DI- wait" mark paused and the other's attention turned to him as he chuckled lightly.

"WHAT?" all of the boys said in unison as they looked at mark who was just doing some gang signs and saying peace over and over.

"hehe i may or may not have checked her room yet. BUT STILL SHE MIGHT BE MISSING. SHE ALWAYS WAKES UP EARLY" he shouted and the boys except taeyong immediately panicked. 

"OH GOSH JISUNG TRACK HER" johnny demanded as the latter nodded.

"ON IT" jisung typed some things in his computer right away, nervousness hitting him as he swallowed the lump on his throat. his fingers were shaking due to worry and pressure.

"SOME OF THE BOYS GET READY FOR WA-" doyoung was cut off by haewon's cute chuckle.

"i'm right here guys" she snorted and the other guys looked at mark, annoyance visible on their faces. i mean who could blame them? they were fools after all.

"i-i didn't know that she was there. sorry guys" mark said while scratching the back of his neck and immediately ran away.

all the boys went after mark with their own weapons, leaving taeyong and haewon behind.

haewon just stared at the guy who was cooking, she admired his features and in all honesty, she found him attractive and handsome but he was not her type.

she would only see the boys as her big brothers, nothing more, nothing less.

"hey haewon, do you mind calling donghyuck?" taeyong asked haewon in a polite tone, breaking her out of her trance.

"uh no, not at all" she said while nodding at him and she stood up from the stool she was sitting on earlier.

"thank you" he replied and gave her a smile, earning a gummy smile from haewon as well.

haewon was hesitant, it feels as if every step she took, she would faint right on the spot. she was too nervous and scared. sure she liked talking to donghyuck, but after what happened yesterday, they were never really on good terms.