0.8

"so this will be your room" mark said to haewon as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "it'll all be okay won, relax, i can actually see that you're tensed ever since you arrived here"

it seemed as if mark saw haewon's thoughts, he knew how she felt and she felt exposed. she was trying her best to stay calm avid this situation. but deep inside, she was freaking out.

"it's okay mark, i should go to sleep. i still have school tomorrow" haewon stated as she hugged mark. she denied the truth, she avoided the truth.

"okay haewon, goodnight" mark said as he kissed haewon's forehead and left.

haewon closed the door to her room. the feeling was different from her own room, it felt safer and more comfortable. she soon showered and changed her clothes.

she laid on her bed, thoughts filling her mind. she tried closing her eyes but sleepiness didn't really want to visit her. she thought of all the ways she could sleep but still, she wasn't dozing off.

she then stood up and made her way downstairs. her steps were quiet and careful, she didn't want to disturb anyone who was already sleeping, they were surely tired as well.

soon, she found herself on the garden. she stared at the beautiful flowers around and drifted with the wind. there, she found peace and comfort once again. she let the cold breeze hit her skin, shivering since it was frigid yet delicate.

"what are you doing here?" haewon flinched as soon as she heard the voice behind her. it was the ruthless mafia boss who always threaten her.

"i just wanted some air" she said in a calm, quiet voice, attempting to calm down since donghyuck scared the heck out of her.

"didn't i tell you that you won't sleep here?" donghyuck said in a harsher, colder voice than before. he didn't show the slightest bit of care which made her more anxious as time goes.

"do i have any other choice? mark told me that i should sleep here whether you like it or not" haewon fought back, she didn't know where she got that braveness from, all she knew was that she was stating facts.

"we should get inside, mark must be looking for you" donghyuck stated as he pushed his hands inside his pockets. haewon followed behind but she accidentally tripped onto a twig, hitting donghyuck's back.

donghyuck groaned, both in pain and hate, he didn't even know why he was talking to the girl.

"i-i'm sorry" she said, the confidence that was with her earlier were now drained out. she was nervous as hell, she was scared that she would get on his bad side. but little did she know, she was already in it.

"just be fucking careful next time" that was all donghyuck said before walking inside, leaving haewon outside.

▽▽▽

haewon, hyuna, and hyunjae were now eating lunch with each other. the girls laughed at hyunjae's jokes and they would talk about things, well interesting things.

while haewon was having fun with her friends, she had caught the eye of donghyuck. he was staring, no, glaring at her. it seems as if she did something that he didn't like.

donghyuck, realizing that haewon was staring at him, broke the eye contact. he hated it. he hated seeing haewon and he didn't know why. there was something about her that made him despise her so much.

soon, he got a call from his 127 hyungs, then it struck to him. they had a mission, it was related to the black moon, it was for the ones who killed doyoung's sister. they were looking for the one who killed his sister.

donghyuck stood up and haewon was staring at him, examining and observing his every move. she didn't know why but when he glanced at her for one last time, she froze. it was as if she was compelled by donghyuck to not move from her spot and it gave her chills.

but she turned her attention to her friends who were giving her weird looks.

▽▽▽

once again haewon couldn't sleep, she was tired but her mind doesn't want to rest just yet. many questions remained unsolved and it kept her wondering.

she then went downstairs to get herself some water, the hallways were dark and it was quite spooky. it was big, too big for haewon's liking. but who was she to judge the place when she basically owes them.

"what are you doing here?" she was startled, recognizing the owner of the voice.

"i-i was ju-just getting w-water" haewon mentally facepalmed herself when she stuttered, why was she even stuttering? oh yeah, donghyuck can kill her anytime.

as soon as she answered donghyuck her head went wild. it was as if her mind was blowing apart, it was shattering to pieces. the pain was unbearable. she held onto her temples as she rubbed them but nothing was working. 

she didn't take the prescribed medicine given by the doctor, that's why. she groaned as she whimpered, the pain was too much, it felt like her mind was being either crushed or stretched.

sounds.

random sounds rang through her head. it felt as if it was communicating to her.

"haewon? HAEWON" she heard jeno's voice as he dropped the water bottle he held and he ran to haewon who was still grunting and holding onto her temples. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO DONGHYUCK?" jeno screeched as he saw haewon's condition. she could barely stand and she couldn't hear anything but the voice that were going on inside her head.

"i didn't do anything. she just started to grunt and all" donghyuck said, wide-eyed as he stared at the scene.

"and you didn't even help her?" jeno yelled at the latter as he helped haewon stand up.

"you immediately helped her. and what will i do if i helped her?" donghyuck scoffed and he made his stance stern "i don't even care about her"

"but you care for mark, donghyuck. stop convincing yourself that you don't. you were the best of friends it's impossible for you to forget your friendship" jeno tried to convince donghyuck, convince him to care.

"yeah but that's mark, jeno and this. this is haewon, i don't give a shit about her" jeno sighed in defeat as donghyuck just walked away, as if nothing had happened. he knew that donghyuck wasn't like that, he was a cheerful guy but the incident that happened in the past made him cold and emotionless.

unfortunately, all the grunting and yelling managed to wake the other members up. their eyes searched the rooms and once they saw the commotion, they all got to their senses and ran up to jeno.

"JISUNG CALL MARK HYUNG HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH THIS" jaemin said to the latter and immediately carried haewon in bridal style.

"ON IT"

cringe but okay meanhey

THANK YOU FOR 300 READS !!!