2.9

haewon woke up freshly and brightly, she was really happy as she can't wait to dance with donghyuck later on. she knew that they were only practicing but she was really excited. she haven't seen donghyuck dance in her life.

little did she know, donghyuck has some tricks up his sleeves.

jumping out of her bed, she cheerfully made her way to the shower. haewon did her morning routine as she cheerfully hopped from her room to the living room.

"aeyoungie, it's time to eat" doyoung softly called her sister and haewon made her way to the kitchen and kissed her brother's right cheek, receiving a hum from doyoung as he nodded his head.

doyoung stared at her sister, all smiley and her eyes screamed joy. "someone's happy today"

"i'm just excited for the practice" she exclaimed while doyoung raised his brow and grinned happily. this was the first time he saw his sister being so happy, well they were in fact separated for eight years.

that's why he wants to spend some time with her. to gain back the eight years they had missed each other. the eight years they've spent away from each other.

"oh..good luck then aeyoungie" doyoung said before continuing, "by the way, when can i see that mingi boy you're talking about"

haewon tilted her head and looked at doyoung. she took a few minutes to think of an answer and then she responded with, "if you want you can come by school today, you know pick me up and stuff"

"i will surely do that, aeyoungie" he smiled while drinking his coffee.

after eating, haewon went to school with jaemin and renjun who happens to have the same schedule as her. they waved their goodbyes to the other boys and walked away.

meanwhile, like haewon, donghyuck woke up in a cheerful mood. he stood up from his bed as he groaned. he had a habit of not wearing his shirt whenever he sleeps, so his upper body was exposed. he made his way to his shower and while showering he started singing some songs.

this was new of him, the emotion called happiness. it's like he's experienced this for the first time in a long time. after taking a shower, he joyfully picked clothes. and coincidentally, it matched haewon's but donghyuck had no knowledge of that.

he then slid down the stair handrail and his messy hair hit the air but he didn't care. he just wanted to go to school and see her.

as he went down the stairs, he was greeted by a series of serious faces of his hyungs, NCT 127.

"why are you all so down?" he asked, gaining the attention of eight people who were actively searching for the location.

"hyuck we have a surprise mission" taeyong said and donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows, it was a surprise mission but what for? donghyuck was usually the one who plans their missions.

"what?"

doyoung heaved a sigh before answering with a heavy heart. "they've taken jeno as hostage"

his heart dropping, donghyuck gasped. he was scared on what might happen or on what had already happened to jeno. 

"what?!"

jaehyun then looked at taeyong and doyoung before nodding. "doyoung will stay, he will look out for haewon and the other kids"

donghyuck was too out of it. he didn't have the mentality to let the words he had just heard sink in. he didn't want to believe it. lee jeno was in danger.

"do jaemin and the others know?" he asked and all of his hyungs looked at each other before telling mark to answer it for them.

"no, we didn't tell them yet" he said while scratching his nape, he was expecting donghyuck to shout and yell at him.

on the other hand, donghyuck turned his left fist into a ball but suddenly relaxing as he massaged his temple. "why? they can help us in this mission"

"because it's too dangerous for them. if we let them join it's too risky"

 if we let them join it's too risky"

short chapter uwu

NCT DREAM: 1,2,3
WAYV: let me love u
NCT 127: simon says
NCT U: yestoday

NOW STREAM!