1.6

"what the fuck are you saying?" donghyuck said and it took haewon by surprise. 
"w-what?" haewon asked, she was confused. why was donghyuck, the cold and arrogant gang leader, acting so strange?

"look, i'm sorry but i think we should stop this and act like this never happened" he said and haewon stifled a laugh, she now knew why he was acting weirdly.

"what i meant was a friendly love not romantically" haewon stated, trying her best to hold in her laugh.

"i knew that" donghyuck said and haewon looked at him in awe. his face was red from embarrassment and haewon found it cute.

"sure you did" she said, looking at him with teasing eyes.

"anyways, i'm sorry and bye. like i said, pretend that this never happened" donghyuck said and before haewon could even reply he stood up and ran inside.

"cute"

▽▽▽

haewon woke up cheerful than ever, maybe it was donghyuck's blessing. she felt happy that they were somewhat close with each other and it made an up step in their relationship.

she did her morning routine and went downstairs, happily skipping.

"looks like someone's happy" she heard someone say and she looked back only to see a happy donghyuck smiling sweetly at her.

"you look happy, donghyuck" she said and returned a smile, her cute gummy smile made donghyuck's heart pound as he stared at her in awe.

"oh trust me, i'm not" donghyuck retorted, trying to keep his smile to himself.

"okay, that really proves that you're not happy since you're actually talking to me without threatening to kill me"

"want death threats?" he finally gave in and smiled once again, his smile made haewon's feelings light and well, she liked his smile.

"no, thank you" she said and giggled, her giggles were music to donghyuck's ears. he liked it. no, he loves it.

"what's with those two?" taeyong said from afar, staring at the two who were talking and laughing with each other.

"i don't know but leave it that way, i'm happy that donghyuck is slightly warming up to her little by little" doyoung answered, it felt weird and it was strange but he was happy, he liked it, he liked the way on how donghyuck looks at haewon.

"you have a point" taeyong replied, he was happy that donghyuck has found a way for him to be happy.

"kids wanna go out?" doyoung asked the younger ones who were playing with their phones.

"no" they all answered, not even sparing a glance at doyoung and he grinned widely.

"and eat ice cream" they all looked at him at the same time and threw their phones.

"yes!!" they all shouted in unison and doyoung laughed at them. they were so fierce during missions but how can they be so cute right now?

"how 'bout you sis?" doyoung asked and haewon flinched, haewon and donghyuck were too busy minding their own world to the point that they forgot they were basically in public.

"i could get some ice cream," she said and looked at donghyuck "donghyuck are you coming too?"

"sure" he said and haewon smiled widely and still, donghyuck looked at her in awe.

"okay, let's go" doyoung said and the dreamies followed him instantly.

"let's go" chenle said in a singing tone (insert trigger the fever)

"let's go" 

▽▽▽

"i'll take nine ice creams please" doyoung said as the ice cream lady smiled at him and took his money.

then, the ice cream lady took a long time before she returned with nine vanilla ice creams, it was the cheapest one.

"okay here you go" she said while handling him two ice creams and gave the rest of the ice creams to the dreamis. doyoung smiled at her brightly, the lady could have sworn that her heart was beating at its fastest rate.

"thank you!" he said before exiting the shop with the dreamies plus haewon.

"that's unfair why do you have two?" chenle whined as jeno gave him a dirty look.

"CHENLE" jeno yelled and smacked the back of chenle's head.

"what??" the younger questioned jeno as he held the back of his head in pain.

"just say thank you instead of complaining" he said and chenle shrugged but then gave in, jeno had a point.

"argh fine, thank you hyung" he said and took a bite out of his ice cream as doyoung laughed at his behaviour. chenle was obviously the richest but he is still humble and doesn't brag about anything, doyoung also came to a conclusion that chenle is cheap.

"okay, kids. let's cross the road" he removed the thought from his head and took a look at the road, it was full of speeding cars and it was hard to find an empty spot where they could cross the road.

they needed to cross the road since they parked their car that way.

"stop calling us children we're literally in a gang" mark said and donghyuck chuckled dryly.

"yeah and i'm the boss" he bragged while looking at haewon and haewon laughed lightly.

"i didn't ask but okay" mark said and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"okay kids be careful there's a lot of cars passi-" doyoung guided them but got cut off by a car hitting him.

"DOYOUNG HYUNG"

bro i love this chapter sksksksksk