0.2

3 years ago

the girl woke up and as soon as she woke up, she smelled the scent of the hospital, fluttering her eyes open, she saw numerous of needles injected in her arm, she looked around and saw unfamiliar people.

"who are you?" her voice was hoarse and weak, she had no idea what she was doing there, all she knew was her head was aching and her body was in severe pain.

"i am your doctor, don't try to move just yet" 

"what happened? what's my name?" she was wondering what had happened, what her identity was.

"we don't know your name yet and when you were admitted in you were alone" the doctor said in a sad tone. "since we didn't have any information of you, we can't look into your records, and it seems like your family doesn't know where you are"

"it's okay doctor, but why am i here? why can't i remember anything?" she asked, her mind was filled with questions that were easy to answer, but of course, she can't remember.

"you were brought here after an accident, a car accident" he answered, not knowing what else to say "since you forgot your name, you can legally change your name, and your memories will come back if something triggers them" the doctor added, giving her a sad smile before leaving the room.

"oh god" she tried moving, but every move gave her pain.

and soon the hospital door opened, a boy came in.

"ayow is my best friend feeling guc-" a boy with big eyes and fluffy cheeks entered her room but stopped when she saw her figure.

"who are you?" she asked, she was hoping that this boy knew her or is close to her.

"oh uhm sorry, wrong room" he said, but before he could leave the girl yelled.

"WAIT" she yelled, since no one was there for her, why not befriend someone, right?

"pardon?" he asked, he was both flustered and shy but nonetheless, he waited for the girl to continue.

"can you please...be my friend?" she said but muttered the last part, hoping that the boy didn't hear her but to her dismay, the boy clearly heard what she had just said.

"but why?" he asked, confusion was laced in his voice.

"i...just have amnesia and i can't remember anyone or anything, i can't even remember my name, and no one in my family is here for me" she said in sad, yet pleasing tone.

the boy's look softened as he pressed his lips into a thin line, he pitied the girl of course, but he didn't know if she can be trusted. so, he stared onto the girl's eyes and all he could see was sadness and despair, she was telling the truth.

"hi, i'm mark!" he introduced himself happily as he retracted his hand forward, waiting for a receiver.

"i don't have a name" the girl said but she gladly took mark's hand.

"it's okay, i'll help you make a name" 

▽▽▽

it had been three days since the girl woke up and made her friend, mark lee. 

and today was the day of her release! she was beyond happy, she wanted to see the world and live normally again, even though it wasn't how she lived her past, she can definitely make a good future with what she had now.

"wait, mark!" she yelled at the boy, ever since they became friends, mark has been visiting her and promised that he would always help her in any situation.

he sees her as his own little sister, he had a sister once, but she died because of cancer, and now that the girl was here he was happy, she had every detail her sister had, he really missed her.

"why?" he asked in a soft voice, he sure had a soft spot for the latter.

"i want to legally change my name, i mean make my name since i don't know what my real name was" her mind was like a puzzle now, if you trigger a memory, it will come back, and as time goes by the puzzle will surely be completed.

"oh, is that so?" mark asked for assurance as the girl nodded and smiled at him. "well then, let's go to the court" 

▽▽▽

"what name should i choose?" the girl asked, she was an indecisive girl, before and after the accident.

"i don't know, i kinda like haewon, don't you think?" mark answered as the girl smiled at him brightly.

"i like that, where did you get that?" 

"i just kinda thought of it" mark answered, it was true though, he just thought of it, he wanted to name her minah but he didn't since it was weird to name her after his little sister. "oh here we are"

they entered the hall and the girl was surprised, her eyes wandered onto every detail, from the design on the floors to the chandelier that was hanging. she admired how the banquet hall was decorated and designed.

they entered the main court and she was nervous, she didn't know what to say and she surely didn't know what to do and as if mark was reading her mind, he spoke, "leave everything to me, don't worry and don't be nervous, just stay calm" the boy said as he flashed her a smile.

▽▽▽

"ALASSSS I HAVE A NAME" she yelled as soon as they were outside, the atmosphere inside the court was too tense and it made her really nervous, but now that she's outside, she was celebrating like a little kid.

"so, do you mind introducing yourself?" mark asked, practicing the girl who was still happy for her name.

"hello mark lee, i am lee haewon, nice to meet you" she smiled while introducing yourself, it felt like she was born as someone new.

"excellent!!" mark screamed as he jumped up and down along with the girl who hasn't get over it yet.

"thank you very much, mark" she hugged mark tightly.

"anything for you hae" he replied as he hugged her back, but then she remembered something, which made her jolt up.

"what is it? is there a problem" mark asked, surprised by the change of the girl's behaviour.

"i don't have a place to stay in" she shuffled into a thinking position, she had no house, she had no family.

"well, you can live in my house, i don't mind" mark said which made the girl quickly stare at him for a good five seconds.

"really? you'd do that for me?" she asked, happiness laced in her voice, which made mark chuckle. 

"of course! you're like my sister after all" he said as the girl clapped her hands like a seal and without sparing any more time, she quickly hugged mark and mark didn't hesitate to hug her 'sister' back.

"thank you.....brother"

if y'all are confused, basically kim aeyoung got into an accident which made her forget about her life since she had amnesia and mark being mark, went into the wrong room but aeyoung stopped him from leaving since she wanted a friend, she explaine...

if y'all are confused, basically kim aeyoung got into an accident which made her forget about her life since she had amnesia and mark being mark, went into the wrong room but aeyoung stopped him from leaving since she wanted a friend, she explained that she doesn't remember anything, even her name, and mark agreed to be her friend. three days later, she was discharged from the hospital and mark was with her, so she asked mark if she can legally change her name and mark said yes. after changing her name she remembered that she doesn't have a house since she doesn't remember and mark offers her that she should stay with him because he sees his deceased little sister in aeyoung who  is now addressed as lee haewon.