1.04

Eyes trailed onto her figure as Yeona walked down the steps

Eyes trailed onto her figure as Yeona walked down the steps. She grabbed Minhyung's oustretched hand when she reached the bottom and everyone resumed back to what they were doing.
"So, what shall we do first, Princess?" Minhyung asked.

"Minhyung-"

"I know, but your father could pop up at anytime and there are nobles all around us. They would look at me as if I had killed the princess myself if they heard me using your name so casually."

Yeona pursed her lips before scanning the room, her eyes landing on on two people. She gasped as her eyes widened, picking up her dress and hurriedly ran towards them.
"Princess, wait up!" Minhyung said, running after her.

The princess ran up to the two and immediately hugged one of them, causing the other to widen their eyes in surprise.

"Jisung!" Yeona exclaimed, hugging the boy. She broke the hug and looked at him, her eyes sparkling in happiness. "I'm so glad you're here! I haven't seen you in ages!"

The younger boy smiled at her. "Of course I would be here. I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world."

"Chenle! It's good to see you," Minhyung said, arriving beside the princess.
"You as well," Chenle replied. "How's taking care of the princess?"

"It's well. Although she can be a handful," he chuckled, making Yeona glare at him. "And you?"

Chenle smacked the back of Jisung's back, causing him to jump. "The prince and I almost always get into trouble because we're having too much fun!" He laughed, causing Jisung to lower his head in embarrassment.

The young prince looked behind Yeona and Minhyung, his eyes catching onto something. "Yeona, I wouldn't look now but, um," Jisung gulped. "Prince Haechan is here."

"