2.02

"Attention class, we have a new student," the teacher said

"Attention class, we have a new student," the teacher said. "Please introduce yourself."

The girl walked into the room with her hands tightly folded together, nervousness stirring within her."Hello, I'm Kim Yeona. Please take care of me," she said, bowing to the class.

"Great, you can take a seat next to Donghyuck. Donghyuck, please raise your hand."

The said boy boringly raised his hand, his eyes trained on the girl as she walked to her seat. The teacher began teaching as she sat down.

Yeona stretched out a hand. "Hi, I'm-"

"Kim Yeona, I know," he huffed. "You just introduced yourself to the whole class."

She blinked a few times before turning back to face the front of the classroom.
Rude, she thought.

As class continued for another hour, she couldn't stop stealing glances at the boy sitting next to her. There was something about him that felt familiar, but she couldn't pinpoint what.

"Is there something on my face?"

"What?"

Donghyuck turned his head and looked at her. "You keep looking at me." He smirked, "or am I that handsome?"

She scrunched her noise, "as if. It's just that..." She trailed off as she looked over his face features. Tan, honey skin, dotted with delicate moles; peachy lips, and sparkling eyes.
His eyes followed her scanning ones and he gulped, ears turning slightly red.

"Have I met you before? For some reason I feel like I know you but... I swear I've never seen you before in my life."

"Maybe you dreamt about me," he teased.
She rolled her eyes, "in your dreams."

The bell rang, signaling that it was the end of class and Yeona hurriedly scrambled her stuff together to leave, not wanting to spend another second with the cocky boy.
Donghyuck watched as she left before packing up his own things and headed out the door.

"Hey man! You ready to go to our next class?"

He looked to his right and saw Jeno smiling at him. "Yeah. Hey, do you happen to know a Kim Yeona?"

"Kim Yeona? Isn't she Mark's childhood friend that he mentions sometimes?"

"Have we ever met her before?"

Jeno tilted his head. "Eh? What do you mean? None of us besides Mark has ever met her. Why?"

"Oh," he said. "Just curious."