2.06

"Hey Renjun!"

"Hey Renjun!"

"Hey Yeona," he smiled.

"Isn't this great? I'm so happy that our two classes joined together for this field trip. I would've been all alone- which isn't a bad thing to be honest." She babbled, looking ahead at the ancient castle in front of them.

Renjun furrowed his brows. "Isn't Donghyuck in your class though? You could've hung out with him."
Yeona rolled her eyes. "I'd rather die. Where is he anyways?"

"Hyuckie~!"

Yeona and Renjun turned their heads to see Minhee clinging onto Donghyuck.
"Oh, right. I forgot she was in my class," Renjun scratched his head.

"Alright students!" The teacher called. "Gather together and we will be heading to the castle!"

Yeona could hardly contain her excitement. All the reading she had done prior had made her curious about the history of the castle and its queen. She had a different successor, but why?

Yeona bit the inside of her cheek in frustration realizing that she probably could have read more about it; only if Donghyuck hadn't stopped bothering her every time she was in the library.

"What's got you all worked up?" Renjun chuckled.

Yeona opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by the teacher, "listen up, class! We will be splitting into two groups. Now, please take the time to choose a partner to stick with during this trip."

Yeona sharply turned to Renjun, "Renjun, let's be partners!"

"Sure. Which group did you want to- YAH," Renjun was cut off as the energetic girl grabbed his hand, pulling him along to the first group that was already heading into the castle.

From the side, Donghyuck watched the two run along and scoffed. Minhee turned to him, "let's go together, Hyuckie!"

He looked at her and mentally held an eye roll before Minhee grabbed his hand, the both of them joining the second group, heading towards the castle.