teenager au

grofflin but teenagers

Lin propped up his phone on the nightstand. He was absolutely shit wrecked, more nervous than he has ever been. He knew Jonathan didn’t bother with social media, but Lin vaguely remembered showing him a video of this specific trend. Could he do it? He had to, and more importantly, he wanted to.

The song had started playing just a second ago, and now Lin had Groff’s attention.

He looked away from the TV screen, curious as to what was more important than their Harry Potter marathon. 

“Lin?” He asked, his eyes gravitating towards the propped up phone, recording them. 

He chuckled nervously, his back turning to face Groff, “Remember that- uh, one video. Same music, and y’know… ‘S a trend on tiktok” What was he supposed to say? That they were supposed to be passionately making out? Yeah, no thanks. 

Jonathan was visibly confused, but you could see a sudden shift. A newfound excitement and giddiness. He hesitated to make a move, doubting himself, but understood. 

He swiftly moved to reach for Lin’s cheeks, and forced their lips together. Finally. 

Grinning against each other’s mouths, they couldn’t bear to part. Instead, Lin straddled Groff’s hips, making himself comfortable. 

“I could get used to this.” He made out before Groff attacked his neck. 

“Good,” He answered, laying Lin down, “You don’t have a choice.”

The tiktok went viral the next morning.

might do more teen aus lol