chapter one hundred and 69😏 .....

Waiter's Pov? : 

/

"Look at them," Christina said, pointing to the pair at the table, "Who do you think's the top?"

"Ew!" Luka answered, "Why does that even matter?"

She threw her hands up, "It doesn't! I dunno, it's just fun. Just answer the question."

He groaned, but contemplated. "Why would I know? Okay, let's say the blonde one orders first. Then the brunette follows, and orders the same thing. It'll be pretty obvious when you ask them for their order."

Christina nodded, following along, "You put a lot of thought into that." She wiggled her eyebrows, a hint of suggestiveness.

"Shut up and take the order already."

/

She walked up to their table, and carefully examined them.

"How may I take your order?"

"We'll have the steak, medium-rare please." Jonathan talked in a casual tone, giving her a small smile.

"Is that all?" She watched Lin stare at Jonathan, sitting back in his chair.

"Can I have water, please?" Lin asked Jonathan, rather than Christina. She held in a giggle, remaining professional.

Groff nodded, blushing. "Make that two waters."

Grinning, she took the menus from Jon, and made her way back to Luka.

/

"So?" He quirked an eyebrow, "Was I right?"

"Completely."