oh.

this is kinda like a part 2 of the last chapter !

/

Lin hummed, a song in the back of his mind. It had actually been bothering him, he didn't know what song it was, but he had to admit, it was quite catchy. Maybe if he hummed the song to Lac, he would know. Which then led Lin to remember-

"Oh." Just like that, all of Lin's thoughts, gone. Because there was Jonathan, shirtless, trying to find his shirt, because that's just the dork he was. Lin stopped and stared, which was probably very, very awkward, but that didn't really matter to Lin as of right now. He never realized how many freckles Jonathan had. They were in random spots, and they were really small, but to be fair, Lin was already aware about those freckles, because he accidently watched Looking, just to support a friend. A swarm of thoughts came flooding in, and he, honest to god, didn't know what to say.

"Sorry, sorry." Groff mumbled, a blush forming. Lin appreciated how it started a bit below his collarbone, making its way up to his neck, then his cheeks. He really tried not to stare at his chest, but look, it was pretty fucking hard.

Clearing his throat, "No! Uh, don't be, like, you don't have to be sorry..." It was rushed out, and Lin has ever hated himself more in that moment.

Jonathan raised his eyebrows, and just shook his head. Grabbing a jacket, he quickly zipped it up, and stuffed his hands in the pockets. He gave him a lopsided grin, and Lin practically swooned.

"So, how was your day?" Jon asked, trying to relieve the tension.

"Tiring," Lin blurted. He tilted his head, experimenting with his thoughts, "Can we cuddle?" Jonathan gave him that smile, bright and vibrant, and Lin was just so grateful to be there.

"Hugs first." He opened his arms, knowing that sometimes, that's all Lin needed.

And of course, he was right. Lin jumped, making his way to Groff. "Have I ever told you how much I appreciate you?"

"Yeah, everyday." Lin snorted against his chest, carefully wrapping his hands around Jonathan's torso. He took in his scent, trying to stay in the moment forever.

Moments like these, he would never forget.