idk anymore, but isa au

Jonathan wasn't normally one to go to clubs. He couldn't even remember a proper reason on why he agreed to go. Lea had peer pressured him… again. And if that wasn't enough, he didn't know where she was. It was probably a mistake. They were friends, right? So no need to worry.

He observed everyone around him. He had a few glasses of whatever people had offered to buy him, but wasn't drunk. He wondered if he should look for Lea, or just leave? Perhaps wait? He didn't want to be the one friend that left. But she had been gone for quite a bit of time now… so it's safe to say that she was, infact, that friend. 

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realize that someone was coming closer and closer.

Stumbling his way, a smaller, Puerto Rican man landed in his arms. He gave him a huge smile, and kissed him. Right on the lips. It was passionate, and aggressive. Jonathan's eyes widened, and he froze. Shocked, he blinked, several times. What shocked him even more, was the fact that he kissed him back.

Now, Jon was quite the sensible man. Sure, he was gay, which led to many breakdowns, and impulsive decisions, but he thought about his many choices, and where it would land him. In this particular situation, Jon found that this was a pretty reckless decision, and he had also found that he was somewhat sad and horny, so it was a no brainer. This was both an impulsive decision, and mental breakdown.

This landed him in a very heated makeout session. They had pulled away, only to collide against each other once more. There was biting, moaning, the whole goddamn thing. 

The first thing the hot stranger said to Jon was, "Your place, or mine?"

Mouths still connected, Jon reluctantly pulled away. "I-I don't even know you." The tanner man looked at him strangely, confused. 

"Oh. That's alright. You're a better kisser anyways. I'm Lin."

"Uh, Jonathan."

"Alright, Jonny. My place or yours?" 

-----------------------------------------------------

(erm kinda uncomfortable im so sry) 

"Jon." Lin moaned out underneath him. They were pressed together, in synch. Strangers, no connections. Perhaps that's why people enjoyed one night stands. The chance to get away, and forget. Both your worries, and one time lover. Except that's not what happened with Jonathan and Lin. 

"That was good."

"Yeah." Jonathan breathed out. 

"... Well, can I stay here?" 

"Of course. Do you feel comfortable enough to sleep on a bed with me, or would you like me to go out and stay on the couch?" In response, Lin threw himself on Jonathan, and kissed his nose. 

"You're very adorable."

"And you're very drunk."

"Mm, well. Sober enough to remember your name." They laughed together. Lin lay his head on Jon's chest, and let Jon stroke his back. They weren't sleepy, but they enjoyed each other's presence. That was, of course, until Lin changed that. 

"Do you have coffee?" 

"Yes."

"Are you tired?" 

"No."

"Then can I go raid your kitchen?"

Jonathan took his hand, and led him into the small kitchen. 

"We're naked." Lin stated. 

"I know." 

They smiled at each other, grinning with passion. 

"You don't have any food."

"I can't cook."

"Where's your coffee?" 

"Right here." 

"Can you play some music?"

"Sure." 

"Sing with me?"

And this time, he wasn't peer pressured. 

"Uh, could I get our pants first?" 

"Right." They ended up singing, eating, and watching throughout the night and early morning. Upon waking up, they found themselves in each other's arms. Lin, the first to wake up, decided to make breakfast. Since there were no ingredients to make any decent meal, Lin decided on eggs. Decisions, decisions. 

Jonathan awoke, and feared that Lin had left him already. They had such fun. He then actually played attention, and realized he wasn't alone. He could smell the strong scent of eggs and toast. Eggs, toast and Lin. All tasted amazing. For once, he woke up with a smile on his face, and entered this small kitchen. A small kitchen, where big decisions were made. 

"Good morning."

"Hey there, sleepy head."

"You stayed."

"Someone needs to make sure you're being fed properly."

"Say, do you remember my name." 

"Jonathan. Or was it Daddy?" Jon let out a low sound, and approached from behind. He could see the hickeys he made from the night before. He didn't see a reason why he shouldn't add more. Connecting his mouth to his neck, he enjoyed the sounds coming out of Lin. He enjoyed Lin himself. Running his hands over the other man's body, Jonathan needed Lin to stop cooking. 

"You're going to make me burn myself."

He scoffed in response, "Then hurry up." He turned, and traveled to his couch, flipping through different channels. Spongebob played loudly, but Jon watched Lin move throughout his kitchen, grabbing plates, and searching for drinks to accommodate Jon (even though it was his house, and Lin was the guest). He admired his slim figure, and that round ass. Once the food was ready, and the table was set, Jonathan immediately ran to Lin. 

"It smells amazing."

"Good. Now hurry up and eat."

"First…" Jon leaned in to steal a kiss from Lin. They ate in a comfortable silence, devouring the food. Afterwards, Jon continued what they had started in the kitchen. 

Jonathan pushed Lin onto the couch, and sat on his lap.

"Are you going to leave me?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Not really." Jon mumbled in his mouth.

"M'kay. Wanna have a Disney marathon?" 

They grinned at each other, and immediately scattered everywhere. They grabbed popcorn, blankets, and the most important of all…

"Where's the goddamn remote?"