i think im in love with this girl...

Lin stared at the ceiling, looking back on recent events. 

"V… can we talk?" 

Looking over, she put down her pen, noticing Lin's tone. "Yeah, sure. What's wrong?" 

He cleared his throat, and scooted over, making room for her on the couch. He put his hands in his lap, trying his best not to fidget around. 

"I-I need your opinion on something ." He said softly.

Concerned, she reached for his hand. "Of course. What is it?"

"I want to be honest with you. And I always have…"

She nodded her head in support. 

"I… came to the conclusion that I'm not straight," before she could say anything else,  he added, "But I'm not gay! Not that that's bad, I just wanted to clarify." He said, voice getting smaller. 

"Oh… that's okay with me. I mean, we're all a little gay. In fact, I've always thought Pippa was cute." 

Lin started spluttering. "W-What?"

"And I'm sure you have your eyes on someone…" She said, maybe a bit too knowingly. 

Lin automatically thought of one person, and one person only. 

Jonathan. 

"I-"

"Honey, I've seen the way you look at him.  And I know, because it's the same way you look at me." 

Lin's eyes started to water. He already spent the previous hours crying on Groff's shoulder, and now look at him. Back at it again. 

Vanessa gripped his hands harder. "And it's all okay! As long as you're happy, I'm happy. And I know you love me. I'll always love you. That's why I'm okay with you doing whatever you want." 

He took her hand, and kissed it. How did he get so lucky? 

"But, we're gonna have to set some ground rules. I don't want to hear you having sex with Groff just yet." 

Lin yelped, and instantly covered his mouth with his hand in disbelief. He didn't even think that far yet. 

Laughing, she kissed his on the cheek. "I have work to get done, but you should go and talk to him."

He nodded, and looked at her one last time. He would always love her.