.

If he could go back, and change it all, he would. Who wouldn’t?

“I’ll be quick, love.” Lin said, already out the door. He needed to buy a few missing groceries for dinner. They planned to make something homemade. Lin was cooking tonight, and apparently Jonathan wasn’t allowed to know what it was.

“Alright, I don’t wanna wait all night.” Jonathan responded like the bratty bottom he was. He cuddled his pillow, trying to replace Lin’s warmth. He utterly failed.

/

He felt the tears coming. He had called him multiple times, and now it was late. Three hours. Three hours to just get a few ingredients-? That wasn’t Lin… He said he would be quick. 

Jonathan was already putting on a coat and shoes, ready to find him. It was raining, so it made things 10x more difficult, but anything for him.

Stepping out, he felt the cold winter air hit his cheeks. Exhaling, he started for the love of his life.

/

10:49. That’s when he received the call. It was a moment that blew everything out of proportion.

“Mr.Groff-Miranda-?” 

It was surreal. The rain drops and tears blurred together. His breath was knocked away by a force called death, grievance. He nodded through the other line, knowing that if he talked, his voice would break, no longer work. He whimpered, he thinks… he can’t really remember.

What he does remember is everything leading to that moment. 

God, if he could’ve changed it…

That man didn’t deserve to die. 

They had sex the night before. He supposed that would’ve made Jon feel something, but now he was empty. He likes to stare at the hickeys on his neck, as if he was still there. As if they could kiss one last time. 

Have you ever felt like an endless void, with nothing to fill it up with? Cram it all in, and yet you still feel defenseless

Should I actually try and actually finish it lol

Also sorry I havent updated my mental health isn't the best rn lol