jonathans pov :))

"Okay," Daveed started, "Would you rather kiss me or Jonathan?" It was a silly question, and it was funny, really. He searched for Lin's eyes, in the slightly crowded room, when Daveed's hands landed on the collar of his shirt. He smiled slightly, so his dimples showed, showed how happy and appreciative he was to be in the moment.

Right as they locked eyes- "Groffsauce." Jonathan thought that was funny too, because Lin answered without hesitation, and he had that knowing smile plastered on his face, it was sweet and endearing, and Jon didn't know what to do with that info.

He blinked a few times, his eyes glued to Lin, Lin and all his tiny movements. He heard Daveed stutter a bit, but didn't think about that.

Lin maybe stumbled over, a bit tipsy, and smacked Daveeds arm. Daveed and Jonathan have never been the best of friends, but lately they had grown close, taking in each other's opposite personalities.

Daveed simply rolled his eyes, tearing away his arms, his movements sluggish. He half heartedly flipped him off, making his way to Rafael.

Lin brightened up, his demeanor changing completely. He threw his arms around his neck, practically nuzzling into Jonathan. It was soft and sweet, and Jonathan finally processed it.

He loved Lin.

"Make no mistake, Daveed," He tried calling out to him, "I'm sure you're a great kisser and all, but have you seen Jonathan?"

And this, well this made Jonathan's self esteem go up, which made him puff out his chest by just a little, and it made him snort and grin and laugh. All whilst next to him too.

Brightening up just a little more, Groff kissed the top of Lin's head, somehow making it seem casual.

"I love you." Okay, okay, so maybe Jonathan was a little tipsy himself, probably beyond that, "A lot."

Lin sighed, almost melting into his arms, "I love you too."