me n you

Jonathan had been at it for the whole day. He punched away at the bag, grunting and sweating his ass off. Something had been different today, that's what Lin observed. It wasn't necessarily bad, but for some reason, Groff had a new fire. He had started sparring with Jonathan just last week, and to say he was talented was an understatement. The difference between the two of them was that Lin had experience, but no talent. Vice versa with Jonathan. If he was being honest with himself (which is never. His whole life is a lie), he was jealous. Jon proved to be so much better than Lin, and he knew better than to mess with him, but he couldn't help himself.

"Well look who we have here. Training for the olympics are we?" He entered the room, crossing his arms.

"Fuck off." And that was it. His eyebrows furrowed, and all Lin could do was stare. The way he moved was so seamless, a jab here, a straight there. He paid specific attention to the way Jonathan's arms tensed, putting power into the punch.

"That's all?" He scoffed at how desperate he sounded, "C'mon dimwit, I'm getting bored in this hellhole, the least we could do is go to a shooting range?"

"Since when did you have to ask me? What happened to all that dominance?" And the thing was, he didn't even stop to talk to him. He kept on punching and punching, showing no respect for Lin. It made his blood boil.

Miranda froze in place, his face emotionless. "Meet me outside in five." He swiftly turned on his heel, hearing the consistent sound of punches stop.

/

Lin impatiently tapped his foot, checking his watch. He was running exactly a minute late. He groaned, watching Jonathan walk as slow as ever. He had changed into a nicely fitted shirt. In fact, it was too fitted. It was one of Lin's shirts.

He abruptly opened the car door, and glared at him from the hood (of the car). "What the fuck are you wearing?"

"You're shirt," He answered innocently, grinning ear to ear, "It's nice material, you've got great taste."

"Take it off." He gritted his teeth, staring right at his chest.

"Wow," He placed a hand over his heart, "So eager to strip me, huh, Miranda?"

He gaped at him, eyebrows twitching, "I should kill you, I really should. One bullet, that's all it takes."

"Yeah," He sighed, entering the car, "But then you won't have anyone to keep you in line."

"Fuck you, Groff," Lin muttered, "I don't need you. You're just another pawn."

Jonathan laughed, loud too, "Not this time around. It's me and you."

And Lin shut up for the rest of the ride, all because of that stupid line.

It's me and you.