idk what this is, but its grofflin

"Honey! I'm home." Lin grinned, feeling especially spectacular today.

Poking a head through the curtains, Groff quirked a smile, "Honey? Is that what I am now?"

He pulled a rubber band out, tying his hair, "Why not? Every wife needs a good pet name, don't you think?"

Groff grinned, leaning against the door frame, "Don't let Vanessa hear you."

He sipped his coffee, "Okay, okay. You can be my husband then," He made his way towards Jon, wrapping his arms around his torso, "But don't tell Javi."

Laughing, he answered, "How many spouses do you have, Lin-Manuel?"

"I would like to think just enough, but don't worry, you're the only one for me."

/

"Sweetie," Groff practically sang, "Tell me, love, what's for dinner?" He added a bit of his own touch, talking with a slight british accent.

Lin laughed, smile huge, "That was good, Groffsauce, I'll admit it. Whatever you want, I'm up to cook anything for you." He winked at him, turning his whole body to face him. Jonathan loved that, loved how he poured his whole heart into anything and everything. He always gave Jon his undivided attention.

"Hm," He crossed his arms, pouting a bit, "You've got to take a girl out first, Lin. I'm disappointed in you, really."

Furrowing his eyebrows, he retorted, "God, I love you. I'll take you out for dinner, then. Tonight!" He grinned up at him, fluttering his eyelashes, "On me."

Jonathan rolled his eyes, "Trying to seduce me, are you?"

"Is it working?"

"Nope." He winked back, since that was so common apparently, and turned on his heel, "Pick me up at 6:00!"

/