YEAH

I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS ANGSTU BUT... SO UHM I GUESS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WRITE AT 3 AM IM SORRY

/

Jonathan had always thought of himself as a guy who thought before he acted. But this time? It was a complete accident. This time, nothing was holding him back. 

"Come over." Lin.

Jonathan didn't know what that fucking meant, because they were having a moment back at the theatre and Lin was just expecting Groff to come? 

Of course, as always, Lin was right. 

"On my way." 

/

Jonathan had never seen him like that, so forgive him. Lin's pupils were blown wide from lust, his eyes jet black. 

"Lin?" 

He maybe growled-? Anyways, he had pulled Jon in, not even hesitating. He leaned into the kiss, pressing his forehead against Lin's. 

"Fuck you and your Apollo like figure."

He had kind of laughed, surprised to see this kind of side to him. 

"Is this what's happening? You're gonna fuck me?" 

Lin groaned, throwing his head back. Jonathan had barely touched him, yet here he was, shivering into his touch.

"T-The other way around," And now, his words were even starting to fail him,  "Please?" 

"Has anyone ever told you that you've got a pretty blush?" Jon asked, leaning down to nip at Lin's bottom lip. 

His face flushed a deep red. Whether or not that was from the compliment or the kiss was unknown (perhaps even irrelevant).

Lin's eyes flew open, taking Groff by the hand. 

"Alright, fuck me, pretty boy."

/

That following morning, it was slightly awkward. Waking up wasn't the awkward part, it was finally arriving at the Rogers. 

Lin convinced Groff to walk in before him, so they weren't as suspicious. 

Then, they had to pretend like nothing happened last night, like Lin wasn't sporting an obvious hickey right above his collarbone. 

("You think I should wear a V-Neck, Groffsauce?) 

And it's not like the cast didn't notice. In fact, both Lin and Jon thought they had gotten away with it… that is of course before Tommy came out. 

"Young man, is that a hickey?" He had asked in an almost mother-like way. 

Lin winked at him, daring him to make a comment. 

"Alright, which one of you himbos  hooked up with him?" 

"Look, Kail, you're just mad that you're not getting any dick." 

"I think you need to rethink that one, bud." Alex responded cheekily, walking by. 

Everyone (specifically Anthony), had erupted into ooh's and aah's

Tommy rolled his eyes, "It was Jonathan, wasn't it?" 

At the mention of his name, he pretended to be clueless. Good ol' confused Groff, nothing worked better.

He frantically searched Lin's eyes, glad to see them soften. They'd be okay. 

He stuck his tongue out, acting like a child. "So what if I fucked him? There's no need to be jealous, plenty of room for more, Kail," He sat back in his chair, exuding confidence, "You can even bring your little boy toy along." 

Lin gasped, eyes bright. "No you didn't! Groffsauce!" He readjusted his pants, eyebrows knit together, "... That was hot."

Everyone clutched their sides, laughing till they fell over. 

"Stop making fun of me!" 

Jonathan caught Lin's eye, looking beautiful as ever. He exhaled a puff of breath, making his way to him. He promptly sat in his lap, enjoying the attention. 

Tommy scoffed, but you could see how joyous he was to see Lin like that. All giggles and love and mirth. "Attention whore." 

"Says you!" 

Groff dropped his head onto Lin's shoulder, letting out a breathy laugh. 

He wouldn't have it any other way.