chapter 37

A/n:

Happiest new year guys. I really wish you a blast and the best year ahead for you.

I have been a lot busy these days with my exams and all and sorry for the late update and late wishes for the new year guys.

"Mind telling me, what's going on your mind?"he asked me with his eyes still glued on road.

I turned to look at him,and found that his stormy eyes were not looking at me.

"Nothing much"I said turning away to the window before he turned to look at me.

"Yeah, come out of your busy mode warrior. How about we guys go on a holiday somewhere?" Ethan piped in.

"No. I have a lot of work to do. You go on" I said still looking out.

"Comm'on warrior. I am the boss here. You need not to worry" he said.

"That is what I was saying. You are the boss and you need not to worry. But my work would pile up" I said.

"How about I help you?" he said now still looking at road.

"Like what? reducing my work??" I asked him amused.

"No. Like sharing your work?"he said now giving me a look at his precious possessions.

I was amused by his words. I excepted a cocky reply from him but him saying that he would share my work made me wonder. Like a real leader,he offered his help rather than bossing around.

"Thanks. But I can manage"I mumbled and quickly looked away  not to loose in his eyes.

"I take it as a yes then?" he said his voice inked in happiness.

"Wowww. That's great! We are going on a holiday and finally you are coming a vacation with me" iva said smilingly.

"What??" Ethan asked beside her.

"Yeah. She never came on vacation with me. And I am really amazed today that she has agreed to come"iva doubted me.

"What?? Why did you never go??" Ethan asked me.

"I don't know. I just didn't"I shrugged off.

I didn't know why I agreed to go, maybe I was just trying to change myself.

As unusual, iva dragged us to pub,and she end up drinking and grinding herself a lot on Ethan and finally  he took her home early then expected.

And me sitting on the bar stool drinking cocktail and rejecting the only dance proposal got from him,and counting the 28 girls who came to him for a dance and him rejecting them and sitting beside me drinking cocktail.

At a point I assured him that I am fine by myself and he can go to dance, only for him to lashing out on the girl and she running away from the bar like she had seen a live neanderthal warming up for a fight.

"Wait a sec" he said as soon as I got down off the car to escape him.

I have been lately a lot of self conscious around him and I just want to run away from him where he wouldn't see me in my not-at-all-lady-like dresses.

I felt underdressed today and been embarrassed a lot.

"Are you okay?"he asked me.

He was standing before me, his head learning over mine and I being me, looked onto his eyes and lost my GPS tracking location in his eyes.

"Why would you ask that??"I was more confused than intrigued.

"You have been avoiding me a lot these days than before and I couldn't help but worry about me doing any mistake unknown to me and had hurt you again"he completed his words with a mere whisper like his words would remind me something that I shouldn't and he would hate.