chapter 29

I am sorry that I couldn't find enough time to write an update in the last few days.

Chris:

I love her!

I love my crazy Devil!!!

I didn't know what to feel.either to feel happy that I have someone who I love or to dread that the someone who I love doesn't love me. Forget love- she must despise me now.

For the past hour-half I have been just looking around like a lost puppy in Ethan's office.but Ethan just sat there ignoring me.
I was fed up!!
"Ethan?"I called him out only for him to glare at me and narrowing his eyes.
I gulped.
Soon after I dropped off Rose I came to Ethan who was behaving nonchalantly since my coming.
He hardly spoke to me and whenever I call him,he would just me his death glare.
Now or never!!
"Ethan??"I called him again.i must deal with him before I deal with the world.
Because one especially me, can't survive without him.he was with me in my light and dark and I must seek his forgiveness before anyone else.
To me,he is who where I am truly myself.even though something made us to seek each other company in our hard times I was accustomed to him in all possible ways.
In short, I can't survive without him.

"Sorry"I said honestly.i am feeling anything but remorse now for my shameless act.
He rose his head and just stared blankly at me.i continued
"I am sorry Ethan. I should not have behaved like that.its just I thought I was attracted to her and so I.."
"So you just thought you could blackmail her?"he seethed.
"No. It's not like that.i..."
"No? You didn't blackmail her? Care to enlighten me what is it so called?"
"I thought she would enjoy as much as I would."
"If that so, you Fu*king need not to kindnap her brother??"he yelled at the end.
I sat quietly since I have got nothing to say
Ethan shook his head and stood up and started leaving the office,I quickly went upto him and stood Infront blocking him.
"Move!"he said
No move
"Christopher don't test my patience!!"I cringed when he called me by my full name.
"Okay Ethan.i am sorry.i really am.i know I had done a grave mistake and I honestly regret it.i truly apologize for it.but I didn't know what I felt for her and how to fight it.i didn't like the way how she effected me.she made me feel miserable.she made me things I hate to do.she made me run after her like an insane.i was like a mess and restless.i want to fight the feeling I had for her.i thought I wasn't capable of it.i-i just thought I could win the feeling by making her mine.
But then I-I-I found it was terribly wrong.i can f-feel her pain through her t-tears.you didn't know h-how I just want to stop her pain,but also I-i can't lose her.i-"
I could hear my voice trembling as it reaches the end and I was soon engulfed in a warm hug from Ethan. I hugged him back.
He broke the hug and said"when I heard what you did,I really couldn't believe it.i feared to see my father in you.you know how I despise him. But when you said it was on her,I just couldn't control myself.i didn't know how but I felt overprotective for her.i wanted to punch you blue and black out there"
I cringed again.howmuch it seemed hard to accept that his punches hurt like bitch,but it's true that he is well built as me.
"I can understand your situation chris. What can I do when have spoiled it yourself besides you were engaged remember?"
I sighed"yeah I do.but i don't worry because I am breaking it anyway.i want your help in Pursuing her"
"You must apologize her in first place"
"Yeah! And you know it's the toughest part!"
"You know she locked herself in her room since she reached home.she called me informing that she is ill so she can't come to shopping with me.its been spoilt by you assh*le"
"Why are you shopping with her?"I asked him confused.
He rolled his eyes "don't go possessive on her with me.she is like my sister and I have more rights on her than you.now Fu*k off!"
I left his office thinking on how to get her.

I do remember how fierce she is.i even doubt if I would return in one piece back from her.i have to take her very perfectly. Now I am on my way to her home.i found her address from the office.i know she would be in home now,since she grounded herself in her room according to Ethan.
I pulled my car into her house driveway and walked to the front door.
It's a simple 2 storeyed house with a small garden.i stood there after ringing the call bell.
After sometime she herself opened the door. Her eyes were red with dullness in her face.her eyes brows knitted in confusion. She looked pale and she is in her PJ's.her hair is disheveled but looked hot.her cute lips pouty.she looked hot even in this state.
Perverted mind!
I scolded myself for thinking like that at this time.she is angry now and I must get her apology.
"Can I come in?" I asked as she didn't made any move in inviting me.
She frowned"why?"
"I want to talk to you"I said slowly.
"There is nothing to talk between us.if you are worried that I would reveal you then I assure you I am not at all interested in your filthy hobbies"
My heart ached at her bitterness but I know that I deserve it.
"Please let me come in and talk.all I want is just to talk."
She thought for sometime and agreed.
I followed her into the house and sat on the couch. She left the living room and returned after sometime and sat on the couch opposite to me. She brought a thing I guess.
I cleared my throat and started"um-um actually I am sorry for what I did.i am very sorry.i know what I did doesn't deserve any forgiveness.but I want you to know that I regret what I had done"

Krithi

Somehow after escaping from that dungeon,I reached home early in the morning. But to my bad luck my aunt was waiting for me in the living room.
Soon after she found me she bombarded me with her investigation.i lied that I had a night out at Iva's home and that I had forgot to tell her. She finally believed me and agreed me to allow me to my room after promising her several times that I would tell her in advance.
Soon after I returned to my room I sat there thinking about my life.

My mobile rang and I wondered why Rahul is calling me now.he told me that he would be busy these days with work related to the company.
"Hey how are you krithu?"he said  joyfully.
A small smile crept onto my face unknowingly."I am fine"
"What had made you to call me.you said you were busy?"
"Oh no. I am never busy for my krithu"
"Yeah.i know"
"You okay?"he said concerned.
"Yeah.i am fine.just a bit headace."I lied.
"I have a news that will kill your headache"
"Really?"
"Yeah.you know your brother is getting married to adithi in few days. Isn't it a great news"
"What? What are you saying? I am so happy. My brother that too with adithi?"
"Well, it's almost like an arranged marriage"
"I really miss being there rahul.i want to be with my family in their happiness and sadness.but I even doubt that maybe would never happen" I said in a sad tone.
"Krithu, I am sure one day every thing will be fine.i am sure you will be happy again with your family.but today I told the news so that you would be happy not sad.you are making me guilty"

"I am sorry rahul.but trust me I am happy and you did nothing wrong in telling me"
"It's alright.now I gotta go I will call you later.bye krithu"
"Bye Rahul"

I am really happy for my brother.he is getting married to riya's sister.i know adithi when I was there.she is a good mannered girl.i hope I would enjoy with them in their marriage.missing my brother's wedding rituals made my nostalgic hit me hard than ever.
We joked in our childhood what we would do in each other wedding. But now I am not sure if I could atleast attend it. I doubt did my brother miss me? Did my family miss me?
Wetness made me acknowledge my tears flowing out my eyes since a long time.i didn't know how long I cried.but eventually sleep consumed me.
I woke up with my aunt yelling that she is going out to shop.
I took a shower and sat there idly I my bed looking out the window and in my thoughts.

I heard call bell ringing after sometime.i got up and found it none other than the added candidate to my headache list.
Did he really come here for my forgiveness?
Like hell I would believe it.i know it must have to do something with his cunningness,or maybe he had come to do what he didn't yesterday.
I was really glad that I found Karthik safe and sound when I returned home.he was snoring in his room.

Now sitting before him only made my sadness to be overtaken by anger.if he really try to do anything then I will show him what I can be.i am ready with my pepper spray that I brought before sitting on the couch.

"I want you to know that I regret for what I had done"
I sat there silently without any reply.he continued.
"I know it's might not be easy to you to forgive me now.but I really hope to make upto you"
His voice pleading me to consider his request and strong emotion swirling in his eyes is urging me to trust him.but my mind is no where near to it.
I can't and won't forgive him.
"If you are done, you may leave"I said coldly standing up indicating the end of the discussion.
He looked hurt  and stood up to leave but I didn't care.i am in no position to praise his dramatic skills.i can do it later.
Now my head is throbbing and the world living room is dancing around me.after some time mr.jerk even was swirling round in our living room. My body seems to loose it's sensation.
Suddenly my eyes felt heavy and I tried my best to stop from dropping. Then I am welcomed into a sweet darkness with no problems.
I didn't hear anything nor I could think anything.i was just lost. Darkness greeted me everywhere

My ears are hurting with the loud noises coming. I slowly tried to open my eyes but I couldn't.i felt numb.i heard some one shouting.
I tried again and this time I was successful.tenderly peeling off my eyelids I saw a mosaic figure with familiar voice yelling at a white thing.
"What do you mean she should be wake up by now? She didn't woke up still.if she won't wake up you will regret each year of your medical study. Call your seniors.call all the topmost specialist to here.i want her back healthy."
I can hear the white thing murmuring something but I can't hear clearly.

I slowly got myself into a sitting position on the bed. He must have seen me woke up so he immediately ran upto me and now I can see clearly who he is.

I was shocked would be an understatement.
"Hulk?"

A/n: hey there guys. Thanks for your support and votes 😍
It would be greatly appreciated for your votes and comments.i would really welcome someone pointing out my mistakes so I can improve myself in future.
Stay safe and sound 😍🤩