chapter 27

I thought of writing early but I rarely had any time to check on. So I hope you understand my situation. Anyways I hope you will enjoy this chapter 😍😍😍

L A

Chris

Get lost!
I was lost!
I walked up to my room balcony and stood there silently. The only sound that I hear were of my thoughts.
My war with myself.
I want her body. But I don't want her cry.
What the hell is happening to me! It's clear I am attracted to her.but why can't I ravish her in the way I like. Why the fu*k it pains me when I see her teary eyes mostly it killed me thinking I was the reason for her pain.
Why?
Outside, the dark sky with its contrasting glistening diamonds sprawled across, it's like teasing me with the peace they hold that I don't have.

My thoughts wandered around the world but they finally converged at her. Only her.
Her face.her fabulous nose pin. Her abyss like eyes.

Suddenly my eyes found a figure running into the bushes and hedges. I instinctively alerted myself. Who might be that? I am a person who attracted a lot of enemies and the present situation of Amelia pregnancy is making it more.
We must be careful.
I immediately ran downstairs and found the main door open.my heart started beating at a inhuman pace.
Krithi!
Did anything happened to her. Did anyone hurt her seeing her in my place.only my closest came here.
I ran out praying to keep her safe.i ran in the direction of hedges and some bustling sound confirmed my suspicion.i cautiously moved close to that side not to alert the person. Moving deeper I found silhouette of a person and slowly walked towards it.

Krithi

Thank god!
Really I am very thankful to God who suddenly changed that monster mind.
He left me here in the living room and went upstairs. I lost my last hope of fighting when I was brought here. I thought I would not be the same anymore.he is the worst worse man I had even come across in my life and I hate him to the core. I don't know how can someone troop this low for their lust. But what wondered me was him leaving me. I didn't understand why he left me what made him not to do it.i thought it must be his other cheap trick.he is very ambiguous.i can't figure him out.he is a jerk but he is not malicious.i....it's very complex and I can't tell why. I must escape from here before that Dracula changes his mind.
but I also should remain myself continuosly to forget the hurt look on his face that crossed him every time I snapped him.to be true it painted me slightly. But I must not feel like this.he forced me for god sake. And I don't like it.i don't want not even the memory of his name in my memory.i just want to forget this nightmare.who knows what is cooking in his malfunctioned brain.
I stood there silently for few minutes exactly not knowing what to do.i sat there in the couch and doubting whether it was his another trick.maybe he was planning something more dangerous I don't know.
Once I heard no sounds from upstairs I confirmed he must have slept and quickly I pulled myself off the couch and opened the main door. Good thing he did not lock it.i walked out and looked around taking a glance at my surroundings.all I found was a long drive way, hedges and lawn enclosed by huge walls with a big gate guarded by two men.i wonder who in the world would live in this big mansion all alone by himself.
I immediately ran towards the bushes in a plan to jump off the wall. But the wall is too high to my small height.i want something to help so I looked around.
I found a small stool at a corner. I dragged it near the wall and stood on the stool. Yet I can't reach the top of the wall but I can reach it raising from the stool.i stood on my tip toes trying to reach the top.its just a few inches away. I again tried to rise a little more higher pulling myself to rise more. I must escape from here at any cost.
Just then I heard shuffling in the back and I hurriedly jump onto the wall.
Ouch!
My feet slipped off the stool and I closed my eyes bracing myself to the hard impact of the ground.
But all I felt is hard arms wrapped around me and falling onto a hard-soft ground.the ground is rising and falling continuously.will you believe me if I say it even has ridges on it.
It even has a heart
Wait.
What?
It has a heart?
Oh no!
I quickly opened my eyes and found dark grey eyes looking at me.
They are slowly turning more darker with the time.
He bought his hand to my face and softly touched my nose pin(her nose pin above in the picture).i shivered under his touch and he immediately withdrew his hand back.
I rise from his body and stood at a distance from him.he too helped himself up and stood. I shifted nervously under his gaze.i want to escape but I know he can catch me in a breath if I run now.
"Follow me"he said tearing his gaze away walking towards the door.
Now my heart beat increased. Definitely this is his cheap play.i stood there without moving an inch.
Sensing my absence he turned his head around and frowned "what?"
"Yo-you said i-i can leave?" I asked hesitantly.
"You can go tomorrow"he said emotionlessly."no! I will go now"I argued
Now he completely turned back giving me his full attention. "You can leave tomorrow.its not safe now"
"No.i can manage and why are you behaving like this, is this your tactic to get me?"I asked him.
He raised his eyebrows and cursed something under his breath and walked towards me grabbing my hand and started walking towards the mansion.
"Stop! Leave me. I want to go home."I started telling at him.
He ignored my yelling and dragged me inside and locked the door behind him.
"I will drop you myself tomorrow.sleep here now"he pointed to a room and said "you can rest there this night"
I narrowed my eyes "what kind of a sick game are you playing?"he is acting with me. I know he's a jerk and jerks don't behave this way.
He rubbed his temple and closed the gap between us,his breath touching my face "it's in your hand to stop the game.if you provoke me, I swear I won't hold back.now go and rest in that room"he threatened me.
I know he is a jerk and he would never change.he moved back sensing my uneasiness and walked upstairs.
I started thinking how to escape this dungeon. "Also, don't do anything crazy,I can catch you in a breath" he said turning back.
I ignored him and walked to my room without a response.
I double checked the lock of the room soon after I entered.
I looked around the room.it has gray walls with cozy furniture at the other side of the room.there are two  other doors in the room.i guessed they must be bathroom and walk in closet.
Rich bastard!
I think I am swearing these days a lot.
I sat in the bed thinking how dramatic my life has been these days.i wish I was with my parents.i wish I could share with my friends.
I sighed.i didn't know whether these words has meant anything in my life anymore.

Chris

I leaned on the rails in the balcony looking at the stary night.i am currently relieved that krithi is safe.
But why I want her safe I don't know.
Why I want her talking to me freely-i don't know.
Why I was attracted to her- I don't know
Why I like her craziness- I don't know
I don't know
I don't know answers to any of these questions.one time I feel attracted to her and the next moment I am angry on her.
Only one can relieve me now.
I quickly grabbed a hard drink from the bar and completed the bottle in one shot. But it only increased the urge of her more.frustated I break the glass table in the bar.i screamed. I don't know how many shots I drank before sleep engulfed me.

Sun rays barged into the room.my neck pained making me realize how uncomfortable sleeping in the couch was. My head throbbed.mybhand stopped bleeding and there were few glass pieces in it.i walked to my room and took a hot shower and got out.i dressed my wound after cleaning it.
Something is terribly wrong with me.and I have decided to do something with my behaviour.i am going to solve this.i just know what to do.
I got downstairs to check in her.i doubt she must be awake now. My maid greeted me and said that she had cooked the breakfast.i nodded and dismissed her. My head maid has gone to her father she must have given the keys to this maid.i slowly knocked on her room door
no reply!
I knocked again now,a bit louder.
No reply!
I banged the door now
No reply!
Thinking how a devil sleeper she is,I walked in slowly into her room after opening it with the spare key.
She is not here.The room is empty. I quickly checked in bathroom and closet and both were empty.
She must have left. I walked out and called my maid.
"Have you seen a woman today?"
"Yes sir.she left soon after I opened the door saying she has got some urgent work"
"Okay.you can go"
I trusted my head maid with the keys of my mansion. I should have guessed that she would run away the moment the doors open.
I drank the lemonade along with advil to stop the pain in my head.
I fished out my mobile and called Ethan.
"Hello"his voice is not sleepy I know he would maintain strict standards for his health and business.
"Pick me at my home in 15 min.we are going somewhere"
"What? where are we-"I hung up on him ignoring his words. It's a waste of time to me trying to explain Ethan in phone.
After 15 min I heard him pulling off at my house. I didn't let him step completely in my house before dragging him out with me into his car.
"What's the hurry? where are we going?"i ignored him
"car keys"I asked him
He tossed them to me and I sat behind the wheel with him in the passenger seat and started driving.
"For Fu*k sake,can you tell me where the fu*k are we going?"
"I am not your fiancee to surprise me Chris!!"
"Stop playing dumb with me Chris!!!"
I ignored all his yelling and cursing and drove towards my destination.
"Fine. play dumb as you wish."Ethan pouted and turned to the window side and started ignoring me like a drama queen.
After 30 min drive,I was finally at my destination and parked out the building.
Ethan looked at me shockingly and worriedly.
"Who?"he asked worriedly.
"Me"I said not looking into his eyes.
"What? What happened to you?"
"Let's check it out" I said getting out of the car followed be Ethan.
The building is as usually busy with the seasonal and rare visitors.every one were running around her and there.
I wondered if I would be among them soon.
The building name is shining with the soft sun rays on it.

"SIGMUND MENTAL HEALTH"

A/n: hey there guys.i am thankful for your valuable votes and support.that meant a lot to me. I am seeking forward for your opinion through comments.i invite healthy criticism.it would help me. Thanks again guys.i hope more opinions from you.
Stay safe and healthy 😍😍😍