Chapter 3

LOS ANGELES
4 YRS LATER
9:00 PM
CHRISTOPHER
“Kill that bastard, I don’t want see his bloody face never” I roared at my guards. I want to kill him with my bare hands. Bloody bastard. How dare he to cheat me, I will definitely show him who I am and how it would be to be rival with me. I smirked at him.
He shivered at me. Even though he didn’t know real me, he have worked under me nearly for 3 years. But he deserve this and I would show him the real me, after all he requested it.

I ordered my body guards to take him away from my office. “keep your eyes at your work, you are not here for this I think. Back to work!” I roared at my employees.
They immediately went back to their work. I went back to my office and ordered PA not to allow anyone in the mean time. She hurried went away. Of course who would be ready to face my wrath. I went to our personal suite and opened mini fridge and grabbed the alcohol bottle and gulped it down in one go.
I sat down at the desk and rested my head on the head rest. I received a call which woke me up from my thoughts. I lifted and told that I would come now.

I went from there after informing PA to cancel my meetings today. I straight away went to my dungeon which is located in the most remote place in the outskirts of the city. I entered in and smiled at him. That bastard was hanging to the roof with tied hands and his face was pale and covered with blood. A corner of his lip was cracked allowing the blood to flow from the corner. He was beaten blue and black by my bodyguards.
I smiled appreciatively at my personal body guard LUCAS.
He had done his work efficiently. I went to that bastard and grabbed his chin and looked into his eyes which were filled with fear. FEAR 
I love this word a lot in this world.
I like when I see fear in people’s eye. I love it most when I am the reason. ”listen carefully you bastard, I am going to sue you, also I would make your filthy hands off from your body so that you can’t work forget cheating.” I smirked at him.
“sir please don’t do this. I am very sorry sir. I shouldn’t have done it. Please forgive me sir.” I heard him pleading me as I was going away from there. I came out and nodded at LUCAS. “yes boss” he replied and went inside.

I left that place and went to the pub. I sat there drinking. After sometime I saw a blonde girl who came and sat very closely.
“can I know who is this handsome?” she asked seductively near my ears touching my chest and feeling my abs under the shirt.
I smirked at her.
Girls are the creatures who I hate to the core but I love their body. Afterall girls are meant to be enjoyed. They are just to be fucked. They exist only to be fucked for me. I am not that desperate for them, but if they come to me then I don’t mind fucking them.
“wanna have some fun handsome?” she whispered in my ears.
I grabbed her waist and nuzzled my head in her neck and kissed her. She started running her hands on my back and tried to hold my nape. I immediately looked up to her face. She looked at me confused. I smirked at her.
I dragged her out from there and went into the hotel room that is already booked for me. I enjoy my weekends by this. In no time after reaching the suit, she is completely naked and I started kissing her. Soon we were on the bed kissing, she tried to hold my chest and feel my abs and my muscular body.
I looked up at her face immediately and slapped her hard.” I only fuck you, better not touch me with your filthy hands” I yelled at her. She had tears in her eyes due to pain. I enjoyed the night and after our make out session I kicked her out my bed and slapped a few bundle notes of money on her face and yelled at her to get lost.
“you are a monster” she took the money and left the room.
I know” I smirked I went back to my sleep and slept peacefully for now.

NEXT DAY
LOS ANGELES
CHRISTOPHER

I woke up with a throbbing head ache, due to yesterday’s hangover. I got up from my bed and ordered Advil through the intercom. I completed my morning chores and came out to the room. In meanwhile I called my driver to be ready with my car. I took the Advil and strode out.
I am the head of Ottever Inc. company in Los Angeles. I am heading towards the office directly as I have no time to meet my family as I was already late. I have a tight schedule today as I didn’t complete it due to that bloody bastard. I should have killed him! Arghhhh! I can’t control my anger. A call brought me out of my mind. I smiled at caller ID.

Where the hell are you? Where were you yesterday!! You know its my day, yet it ignored me. How dare you Chrisy?” other end of the call started shouting at me. I hate it when he calls me chrisy!

“I am sorry. I was lil busy buddy…..," I was cut off again by him, "busy! My foot! don’t ever try to lie to me. I knew you left early and was fucking some chick at the pub.”

I was shocked would be an understatement. But whom I kidding since that incident in the past he was behind me always either directly or indirectly.

“then you must be knowing the reason as well I think” I asked him.  Even he knew the reason he is asking me? 
Like seriously!
“I knew it my boy. But what made you to come my party and leave without even wishing me you bastard!” he yelled at top of his lungs. I can hear his huffing.

I mentally face palmed myself. Fuck!  How did I do it. I swear I will kill that lucas. Is this the only pub he found to book a suite for me. After all why wouldn’t he book there.  He knew its his birthday so he might have booked it here. But what can I do. My anger was at its peaks that I forgot everything and that bitch made me remember my needs.

“I mean.. yo..know..I..I-..you know….” I tried to explain him.

“what I and you…., Like seriously. How can you forget your friend’s birthday party.” He cut me again.

“I have wished you at night right!. Its not the other way round and you know it”. I retorted.

“I know but still you know what…,forget it you don’t even love me” he said dramatically. Really he is behaving as if my lover. Thank god he is not a girl.

“I care for you a lot man. If not, why would I book tickets to my island for a vacation, that too in your way of vacation.” I told him that he would definitely forgive me after all its his weakness.

“what!!!! Buddy I like you a lot man. You know what actually I love you a lot.…..,arghhh I got to go. I will call you back” he cut the line suddenly.

I smiled thinking that he might have found some chick to flirt.

My thoughts halted with the car entering my office. I got down and entered and engrossed myself in my work. I decided to go home tonight as this time I didn’t go home nearly for a week.

I left to home early in the evening. no sooner I entered I was welcomed with my flower Rosy. She is really a flower. She is very cute and resembles mostly like her mother. I quickly lifted her up in my arms and showered her face with my kisses. I love her a lot. She started giggling as my beard was tickling her cheeks. I smiled at her attics.