chapter 22

LA

Chris

"Missing your boyfriend already?" I said sitting in front of the table opposite to her
She looked from her mobile to me frowned.

Did I tell you that she is looking damn hot in her dress.its like she is cute and hot at the same time.

Today morning I arrived here only to encounter her dropped off by her boyfriend.he is handsome of course,but never to my level.
My blood boiled seeing her with her boyfriend happily.
Fu*k!!
He hugged her twice today. I damn already hate him.
She playfully hit her and they were fighting like cute couples.
I saw her walking to the office when her aunt shouted.i never thought that this silent mrs.agarwal who just nods and hmmns before me has a pretty big mouth like a whale.
Thank goodness I am safe.
I walked after them without their notice and saw krithi walking towards café.
My phone rang and talked to them.
After the call,I still found her in cafe using mobile.
What is she doing here? She is already late!
She is so busy that she didn't acknowledge my presence.

"That's none of your business"she retorted back to my intrusion.
"Well, you see,it's my business"I said moving my hands gesturing the office.
"By the way,no PDA in my office premises"I added.
I don't care if he is her boyfriend or not,but I was attracted to her and no one touch her in my presence. She will be mine.
She looked like hitting me"he is not my boyfriend.he is my brother mr.hulk"she yelled at me.
My eyes widened with realisation.
Ohh shittttt!!I misunderstood her brother to her boyfriend.
I hurt myself. I was disappointed for no cause!!
I remained nonchalant.i showed no expression and shock.
I hid it perfectly like a pro.
Well,I am a pro.
Now it would be a cake walk for me to seduce her.i smirked thinking of it.

"It's working hours, what are you doing here?I hate tardiness"I said firmly.
"I am always late anyways, what will you do? will you remove me from my job?"she asked... hopefully.
Why the hell is she hoping to lose her job on her first day. I never said that I will remove her from the job.
"No. I never said that"I said.
"Ohhh" she said dissatisfied with my answer.
What the hell is going on with her?
Why is she sad with me saying nooo!!
It seems like she hates to work here.
Maybe!
But I want her so she must be here.
"But,I will consider this day as your off time and reduce the salary from your aunt's"I smirked at her and crossed my legs like a boss.
Well I am the boss here!
She opened and closed her mouth trying to say something.
"You can't do that!"she shouted.
"I can and I will if you don't come in time and follow me now" I said getting up dismissing the argument further and walked out.
She grabbed her items and followed me like a lost puppy.
I straight away took her to my floor.
In my way to cabin my duffer PAs eyes widened with shock seeing her.even krithi rolled her eyes at my PA.
What happened between them? Typical ladies!!
But I know one thing sure about krithi that she is not the one who liked to be bullied. She is feisty. My feisty.

She followed me to my cabin I walked to my desk where she stood at a distance.
I motioned her to sit.she sat there scanning my office cabin.
I cleared my throat gaining attention"you see miss Roy, you will be working as a paid intern for a month.later you will be assigned your work.now you will be trained under Mr.Nivaan"
She remained silent so I continued"you may leave now.meet my PA"
She stood up and walked away instantly.
"Also you do anything crazy, your aunt will pay for it.remember?"I warned her.
She walked away.

Krithi

Bullshit!!
How dare he to warn me!
I will show him whom I can be!!
I walked out to his PA who on seeing me changed her face into a plastic model runners by a truck.
"Follow me" she said walking and me behind her
We walked to 3rd floor and showed me a small cabin addressing Nivaan Sharma on the door.
She left me there and I walked in alone.
Cool!
That's how he maintained his cabin.
He was looking at something in the file.
"Excuse me"I asked him and he rose his head and looked at me shocked.
Why!!
I shrugged it off and cleared my throat to stop his staring session.
He startled and smiled at me.
"Come in miss Roy" and I walked in and sat before him.
"Well, I am Nivaan Sharma. call me Nivaan" he introduced himself.
I smiled"krithi Roy but you can call me krithi"
"Ok krithi. you will be trained by me for a month as an intern. And being a intern you must attend all the meetings here. Your reports must be submitted by evening every day"
I nodded my head
"Also you can feel free to ask any help. And your cubicle is Infront of my office."
I just nodded.
"Okay. That's it for now.make a report of this for now"and handed me a file.
I took it and mumbled a 'okay' and walked to the door.
"Do you remember me krithi?"his voice stopped me and I turned back.
I stared at his face searching my brain racks and shelf's for his pic."sorry.i don't" I said.
He shook his head"don't be.i know you were very busy that day looking at a lady that Diwali night"and shrugged off.
I narrowed my eyes thinking more.
"Anyways we will meet at lunch krithi see you"he said and I absent mindedly nodded and walked out.

I submitted the report to Nivaan and made my way to conference for the meeting.i made the report   and submitted at his desk as he is  absent there

I walked in time. I went early and sat at the end which gives a good view of the city. I ignored who walked after me
I felt the seat next to me occupied and found Nivaan smiling.
I turned back to the magnificent view of the city.
I was fully engrossed in the view, that I didn't know what time passed and someone saying 'no' shouting my name until Nivaan nudged beside me.
"What!!"I yelled turning to the side only to discover nivaan's worried face.
I turned my head quickly around and found all the members looking at me.
Wowwwww!!
I just embarrassed myself.someone kill me!!I just want earth open now swallow me instantly.
I didn't dare to look at the man who now must be shooting daggers at me.
"Miss Roy exchange your seat with my PA. You better pay attention and I want a clear report of this meeting submitted by evening to me"I heard him say and quickly looked which involuntarily locked in his grey ocean of secrets.
I expected him to lash me or insult me. But he just warned me.
Something fishyyy!!
I walked to him silently not wanting to create a scene and exchanged seat with his PA who was glaring at me probably for taking her seat next to her boss.
Trust me girl,I just hate him more than you like him.
I sat there and still I feel his fire gaze on me.
"Resume back Mr.Trent"he said and all turned back to the screen.
I released the breath that I didn't know when I held.
Mr.trent completed his presentation saving my life.
"Its good Mr.trent.i want a clear report of it and survey the essential the details we need for the client. You will demonstrate the client tomorrow with few changes. Now dismissed"he said the last word addressing others.
All stood up and started to leave.

I started picking my stuff until I heard him say"wait!"
I stood there silently not meeting his face. I now feel like getting myself ready to be scolded by my principal.
My principal was very strict and once he found me running in the hallway playing around. I still remember it, he lectured me for 2 hrs and after that I was like googling how to kill your principal.
All left and Nivaan shoot me a pitiest look ever that even made me more frighten.

He sat on the desk before me which was just inches away. Yet I didn't rise my head.
He sat there swinging his legs playing with a paper stand.
"I am not your teacher to lecture you miss crazy"he leaned over to me and whispered"and I have my ways to punish"
His warm breath hitting my neck and my breath hitching in response and his lips slightly brushing my earlobe tickling me and a shiver ran down my spine.

I immediately recovered and moved away from him
He raised his eyebrow at me and smirked.
"Submit them by tomorrow"he said shoving 5 files towards me.
"What! Are you crazy?? How can I do it in a night??"I said controlling my anger.
"Well, you have heard it. You even have a choice"
I raised my eyebrow. He smirked moving towards me"you can submit the reports or you can-"
he leaned over me again "Kiss me"

A/n: Hey guys 😀
I am happy that you like it. Trust me I would be more than happy with your comments and votes.
I wish I could get any suggestions on the story 😉
Bye guys
Sleep tight 😪
Stay healthy and stay safe 🙃🤪