chapter 2

I was praying silently, and frowned when they went unheard. "what are you planning for" this question made three of us to drop the morsel that was about to satisfy our burning taste buds.

I sat across facing my friends. I sighed and nodded my head in assurance to tell him.

"we would be working as interns for six months, and in mean time we would search for good jobs soon after completing our final exams uncle" anju replied with confidence dripping in her voice.

I smirked mentally, as I knew that dripping confidence would be deserted in no time.

"I think you guys should try for some government job. You know these private companies will make you work hard and you will not be acknowledged for your hard work. In a govt. job, you have less work and can enjoy peacefully. As you were girls it would be better for you if you earn a job which you return to home by early evening. You would be safe, both financially and physically working in a govt. job. its my opinion just, you can decide whatever you wish. Its just a piece of advice" my father completed his everlasting speech of praising his govt, and closed the matter and left the table after eating.

We four(including my brother) sighed dramatically and thanked our stars as the speech didn't lagged our whole time at dining table.

But whom am I fooling, no sooner my brother left the table, my mother grabbed her chance to lecture us of being ideal daughters, ideal girls and what not.

I want to bang my head somewhere on the wall. why every time a girl should behave as a programmed machine. they are also humans for god sake. doing mistakes is one of the human trait. i didn't know why they treat girls as their pride sometimes and as shit the other times.
We quickly completed our breakfast, and dashed into our room.

My both friends breathed a deep sigh, and let their frustration out. I don't blame them as it is not the first time they had this encounter. Piya meri jaan bought that I had asked her to. I was very happy. We together talked for some time about our future and had some drinks in between.

"krithi our gang is meeting in the café tomorrow, so be ready, and please don't come late. Its related to our future" anju said sorry warned me. I nodded my head in assurance. They both left after sometime of chitchat. I love my friends a lot, because after my passion they are the one that keeps me sane and sober. They helped me many times in many ways. I am really thankful to god for them.

Later I completed that day without doing anything useful and after dinner I closed my door and took a quick shower and opened the book piya bought me and started preparing. I slept around 3 in the morning with book in my arms. I was really worried what would happen if my family get to know about this.

FOLLOWING DAY

BANGLORE

3:00PM

What do you think about it krithu?"Rahul asked her opinion about what he said few minutes ago.

Krithi sighed" I didn't know what to say, but how do you think it would be started this early, come on guys we have not yet completed our graduation. What about the capital, and don't expect much from me as you know my father is a Hitler!"

"Haa we know that but I am not saying to start the complete form now, but I want to know clearly who are joining in this journey without fail and determination. We have just dreamt of it, but we want to put it into action."Arjun replied.

All went into deep thinking. They were just like fab5 in their college. Since the day of joining their engineering they were together always, and all knew each others flaws and family.

"Yes we are all determined to work together." Anju took the initiative by keeping her hand on the table expecting her friends to hold her hand in support. Anju's hand is followed by Arjun, later by piya, later by rahul. Now all the four pair of eyes were looking at the eyes of the expected hand.

Krithi couldn't promise anything without her parents consent. She very well knew that her father would definitely don't agree to such start ups. But she can't back off on her dreams. After all she is living with the hope of fulfilling her dreams. Promising her support means promising a wrath from her father may be more than that. But now, at this point of her life, she is determined to face the world and fight with it.

She took in a deep breath and placed her hand firmly on rahul's hand by nodding her head with unknown determination.

All pair of eyes were filled with unknown level of enthusiasm. They discussed this topic many times, but they were completely determined now. They are ready to take the step into future by holding their hands.

All grinned at each other. They had their lunch and cracked many jokes on each other. They distributed their work for their new start up among themselves. Except the capital and sponsorship, they want to complete the other formalities in these six months.

Anju and piya would be working as interns in Malhotra company and would work their startup as well. While Arjun would find a better place for their company and he too is working as an intern in an MNC. Rahul is working as an intern in his own company, and searches for the sponsor. In mean while, krithi would develop her graphic designing skills. She have completed many national and international online courses on graphic designing and been completing many projects. She wanted to develop her skills for her startup. She doesn't belong to graphics designing course, yet she learnt everything related to it, actually more than that. She was forced to EEE in her engineering. She dreamt of being a graphic designer. But her dreams crashed when her father forced her to choose EEE. Yet she is very talented than any other graphic trainee in her college. Remaining of fab5 chose graphic designing in their course and eventually they together dreamt of their own start up. Due to her Hitler father arjun and rahul never visited her house and her parents knew only about anjali and piya.

All left to their homes in the dusk