chapter 4

“Fresh up yourself first Christopher! I don’t want my princess to stink like you” my brother disturbed our moment. I rolled my eyes at him. He came down the stairs and stood in front of me.

“FYI, she likes me more than her nerdy and workaholic father. She loves me every time not like someone who likes only when the other is sanitized.” I scoffed at him.

“How dare you to call me OCD? I swear I will kill you.” He took steps forward to my side.

I kept Rosy on the floor, who was looking at our duo with anticipation at that moment. I took a step towards him.

“care to explain, what the hell is going on here?” my s-i-l interrupted us. We stopped and looked at her side. She is looking at us furiously.

“I don’t want my daughter to witness a bull fight now” she said taking rosy into her hands.” And you, what are you doing? I need you to accompany me in the kitchen. Right now” she ordered my bro who was looking at her with shock playing on his face.

I smirked at him, enjoying his state. He looked at me more furiously now. I smugly smirked more at him.

“Do you hear me?” my sil words made my bro move away from me and he looked at her for sometime as if pleading with his eyes and started moving towards the kitchen as pleads were refused.

“you! Go and fresh up yourself. I want you near the dining table within 30 min.” she ordered me. And I left to my room to reach in time.

After completing of our dinner, “Christopher, today you are going to clean the mess your brother created in the kitchen and the dining area also” she told me dropping a bomb.

I looked at her pleadingly. Now my bro is smirking like hell. I wish like hell to remove his smirk off his face.

“Amelia, it’s bro who has started it! I am innocent in this” I requested her.

“I know what had happened there. Now no more discussion! You are doing it. End of the discussion.” she replied calmly.

I walked into the kitchen and started cleaning it. Don’t get it wrong over her commanding. She is really a diamond as my bro calls her. She is the gift of god to our brothers. Because of her we are now happily living and she made us to get normal after all the past things. Not to forget she gave us our princess rosy. If not her we can never imagine how things would have been. We abide to her every word. She is like a mother to three of us.

I cleaned the mess and entered in my study. After some time my flower came in followed by my bro and Amelia.

I turned my face away seeing my bro. he came and sat beside me, and laid a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around after sometime and hugged him. He hugged me back. our little princess came in between the gap of our bodies and giggled.
“I am also here guys. You guys forget me!” Amelia pouted looking at us.

We smiled and bro dragged her hand and soon it became a family hug. After some time we broke the hug.

“Christopher… I need to have a talk with you” my bro asked me.

“ when are you going to settle” Amelia completed his sentence.

"What! Where did this come from! You already knew everything and again you are asking me to do the same” I half yelled at them.
Amelia made rosy to play for some time outside and she left.

“it doesn’t always happen the same. We were also settled see. Not always it need to happen like in the past.” My bro replied.

“ it’s different with you guys. amelia is the best and you are content with her. But I don’t think it would work with me.” I replied coldly.

What if we find a suitable bride for you? You can at least try right?” amelia asked with a hope.

I thought for a while. If she starts finding a bride, then probably I will have more girls to fuck, as seeing them once is enough for me to have them in the bed as they can’t resist my charms and all girls are bitches.

I nodded my head and smiled.” But only if I agree further” I put forth my condition. They smiled and agreed happily

LOS ANGELES
CHRISTOPHER OFFICE

“How can you be so reckless? Do you have any idea of what have you done! You idiot! Don’t you know how to complete a simple presentation?” I shouted at my manager who stood shamelessly in front of me faking innocence.

“sir….,I am sorry. But please listen  …….” The nerve of this man, how can he talk back to me after all the shit he had done.

“Get the hell out of here “I yelled at him furiously. He literally shivered under my sight. He ran away from there. I called in my PA and informed her to fix another appointment with Mr. Smith. She left nodding her head. I was fully engrossed in my work. After sometime I found Ethan entering my office without knocking the door. Huh! I am now no where interested in his fucking drama.

“Christopher we have a meeting with Mr.cooper tonight. This is the file related to it. I want you to go through it and let me know if any” he started to leave my office completing his instruction.

I was shocked. What the heck. What happened to him? Why he is behaving like this. He is never the way he was now. Whatever it might be, but it is serious!

“what’s the matter Ethan?” I asked him stopping him in his track.
he shook his head and left the office.

Oookay! Its even more weird now. Something is bothering him and I would definitely find what it would be. Ping! Ping! The mobile took me out my thoughts world. I shook away his thoughts and decided to deal with him later and engrossed in work.

“thank you Mr. cooper I hope you are satisfied with the deal” I shook my hands with him and smiled.

“I must say that I am eagerly waiting to work with you” he smiled back.

Finally! The meeting completed and I got the deal. I am very happy. And it’s time to celebrate! I went into the bar after excusing myself from them and ordered vodka for myself sitting there.

An Italian girl came towards me after sometime and sat beside me slightly brushing her body to mine. She wore a tight red dress which barely covered her assets.

“wanna have fun?” she asked huskily in my ear. I smirked and stood up to take her to my night world.

Out of blue Ethan came towards me and shoved that chick away angrily.

What the fuck????????