chapter 33

Chris

Cold shower!
It's really very soothing now, after a long shower.i didn't know how many more I am going to take, before I completely lose it.
I came out of the shower and dressed up for the day.what more should I do to lure her?
Maybe her favourite breakfast would do.but I don't think I can make a tasty Indian dish. Anyhow, I needn't to learn any because she  will be with me here.

I went back to my room only to find it empty. I knocked hesitantly on the bathroom door thinking she might be inside.but I found it open.
She is not here,so I quickly went downstairs to the living room.its empty. Did she leave? How can she think that she can go around with that cuxy pjs. I don't want anyone looking at her the way I look. She is mine!
Suddenly I felt two hands crawling around my waist from back.
Didn't she already left?
Fu*k!
What's with her sudden change in her?.i think she might have realised how much I love her..
Wait!
How did her natural scent changed into something as a nasty smell.i felt breathing near my ear.
"Miss me babe?"
Sh*t!
I should have realised when that nasty smell assaulted my nose.i quickly turned around to face the baked cake face.
Her arms flew around my neck clinging onto to me.i cringed internally.
But whatever it is, I owe an apology to her.since,I am going to cancel our wedding,I need to negotiate to continue the business contract despite this marriage failure.

"I miss you babe"she said in a seducing tone.i don't lie, because we had a share of great night and I must say she is an expert in it.i know she is excited now.

It might have excited me,back at times,but now, the idea alone make me barf. I can only imagine her, only her in real either.

I slowly removed her hands off me, creating small distance. She frowned.

"I can't"I said.

"Don't tell me you are still in the sl*t's daze"she chuckled.

"Who do you mean?"I asked.

"Don't think I don't know about the wh*re, who just warmed your bed.but I really didn't expect that she is your type...I mean,she is brown,not sexually attractive either.you know she even threw back the money I gave her.such a a conceited bitch!"

I lost it. I immediately strangled her,by grabbing her neck raising her into the air, squeezing it in a death grip.i can only imagine what this bitch might have done to my girl.i can't imagine how much hurt she have felt because of this Fu*king bitch."Don't.ever.call.her.that"I gritted my teeth while pressing more firmly with each word.

Her eyes seemed to roll back.her breathing came in deep but shallow pants.she is scratching my hands to loosen the grip but I only made it tight.few more minutes,after that she can feel no pain.i smirked.

"Damnit Chris, leave her!"I heard an angry and worried voice yelling at me.i didn't care to look at the person.

"She deserve this Ethan.no one in the world are going to insult my girl before me.the world should know it,and her death would prove it"I laughed menacingly.

He immediately came to us,and started to pull away from her."Fu*k Chris! She will die.leave her.you don't want krithi to hate you right?"he yelled while successfully pulling me away from her.

She is panting for air, and I was seeing red and only wanted to kill the bitch Infront of me. Ethan ran into the kitchen to get some water for her.i sat on the couch turing away towards the window.