chapter 30

Hey guys! Thank you very much for your support. it really means a lot to me. I think it's not selfish on my part to ask for your votes and comments.😍🙂😍

L A

Krithi

"Hulk?"
No sooner I opened my eyes I found myself in a hospital bed and many tubes attached to my body and surrounding with numerous monitors and a pair of grey eyes staring at me with worry and concern.

"Call the doctor"he said to the nurse who soon came inside and went away as soon as she came in.
I tried to recall how I ended up in hospital that too, with this Hulk looking like he is in a museum and at me like I was an extinct species whose only fossils remained now.

"How are you feeling now?"he asked me in a tender voice that sounded very far from what I heard when I woke up earlier. It made me doubt that I might have dreamt.
However I didn't care to answer him.i was pondering how I ended here. Did he brought me in here? Did my aunt know about it? If yes,then where is she? If no,why he didn't call her,why he need to bring me in here and mostly,why did he stay all the time?
My head pained hinting me that I was hurting it by pondering over.i held my head in my hands and slightly tried to subdue it.
"What happened? Is it paining?"his concern voice slightly rose but I didn't looked at him since the head ace started to intense.
"Where did the doctor go now?"I sensed him standing up and walking to the door.
No sooner he reached to open the door, the doctor walked in.
"Her head is throbbing I guess"I heard him speak and soon I felt doctor examining me by performing the primary checkups. He removed all those itching tubes out of my body. He asked me since how many days I didn't eat and I said him truthfully that I didn't eat anything since 3 days roughly.
"Drink"I heard Mr.hulk offering me water.i took it and mumbled a small thanks.he must have noticed that my voice has been hoarse.

"You need rest.you have fainted since you are weak and famished.i advice you two days rest for speed recovery. Here I am writing you these medicines and you must take them regularly without fail."the doctor said scribbling something in his notepad.
"Thank you doctor.but I am fine now.i guess I will go now"I said standing up and trying to take the prescription.
"You are not going anywhere"Hulk grabbed the prescription before I took it.
I glared at him. Who does he think himself of ? I was fuming inside.
"He is right.you need to rest now.i have prescribed medicinal nutrients and they are intervenal.so you must stay and rest."

I turned to the doctor and said "thanks doc.but I am sure I can manage.i will leave" I am sure he didn't say anything to my aunt. And what am I supposed to say when I return home? that I have fainted and had been admitted in hospital.
If she gets to know then I am damn sure that she would tie me to the bed and would make me eat all those horrible tasting kitchen remedies.

I tried to stand again, but was stopped with him blooming voice. How can he change his voice like this in just mere time.what is his throat? A voice modulator or what?

"She will be staying here.i assure you"he said like he is concluding this matter and no more discussion is entertained. The doc nodded and walked away.
The nurse beside me is helping me with my saline.

I sighed.i must escape from here and I know my explanation is going to be ignored by him and he would never listen to me.i must execute my plan.

"Since how long I have been fainted?"I asked genially. He came towards me and looked straight into my eyes and said "for half day.you know how worried I am"

I sat silently.

"I know I am the reason for your condition. But I didn't expect this.y-yo-you don't know how worried I was."he continued tenderly.
"I am hungry.i think you must have not eaten anything.so why don't you get us something to eat?"I offered smilingly.
He felt amused and grinning from ear to ear nodded and walked away.
'This is the chance' I thought. I must execute my plan before he comes back. I saw the nurse trying to inject some medicine in my saline bottle.