chapter 13

“rosy. You are going to do this. Only after this you are getting your chocolate” krithi warned her. Rosy pouted her lips and started doing her work in her room. Krithi smiled at her.
“I will be back.” with that she left rosy and walked towards the kitchen. She took a chocolate bar from the refridgerator and smiled sheepishly. She took a box and placed the chocolate in it and walked towards the lawn. She placed the box in the bushes near the rose flowers and hide it perfectly. She grinned at herself that she had perfectly hide it. She felt something weird. Like something she has been watched. She quickly turned in her place and her eyes widened as she saw the unexpected one looking at her with raised eyebrows.
HULK!
These words involuntarily dropped from her mouth. He raised his eye brow at her. Immediately her eyes widened recognizing her mistake and she quickly closed her mouth.
He walked towards her not peeling his gaze away from her. He stood before her in a safe distance.
“what did you just call me miss crazy?” he asked in a serious tone.
She frowned her eyes and released her hands from her mouth” I just called your name HULK!” she said pressing each syallable of hulk.
Within a blink he covered the distance between them. Krithi rose her head to look at his face since she can only see his muscled chest at her eye level. Krithi pouted her lips thinking why she has to be short and why this hulk has to be this tall. She is a miniature before him. I think his fiancé needs short tables behind her legs to match his height. But of course not everyone would be short like her. arghhh! why am I even thinking about my height not acknowledging him being invading my personal space.
Chris stood mere inches away her face and was as usually staring at her amazing nose pin. He felt thrilled at her nose pin. He saw girls keeping nose pin for fashion. But somehow he never acknowledged their presence. But now her nose pin is the only thing he can see in his eyes. Unknowingly a strong urge to kiss her nose pin awoke in him. He tried his best to control his urge.
“what are you doing here miss crazy?” he asked coldly.
This means he didn’t see her doing this. She relaxed a bit now. She had to cover up something.
“um um I am just having a walk here” she replied still smiling at him. He found that suspicious.
He furrowed his eye brows. He kept staring at her. He wondered what she is doing here in his house.
“If I am in my senses than this is my house not a public garden for you to take a walk.  He became more suspicious of her. He doubted her of being a threat to his family.
She furrowed her eye brows. Somehow she didn’t like his nature.
“why the hell did the watchman allow people like this.” He murmured under his breath but enough loud for her to hear.
“the same in the hell way he allowed you to enter in” she retorted and walked past him into the mansion.
He quickly went behind her and turned her by pulling her wrist harshly. She was very close to him. He kept looking at her who is struggling to free herself. His eyes now shifted to her eyes. her eyes spoke volumes.
“ithu where is my chocolate?” rosy ‘s voice startled them. He looked quickly towards his niece. He left her hand and stepped back.
Krithi turned towards rosy and smiled. “your chocolate is ready princess.”
“thank you ithu” she ran towards krithi. “but you need to find your chocolate princess. Its like a treasure hunt. Okay. If you win then tomorrow I will get your red balls to eat” she smiled at her.
“really. Promise.” She asked in her baby voice. Krithi chuckled.
“promise” she pinched her throat and smiled.
Rosy ran into the garden and towards the flowers. Chris watched everything with amusement.
“what’s going on here?” he asked her.
She turned towards him and rolled her eyes, and walked in rosy’s way.
After searching for a while, rosy could not find it. She pouted and walked towards chris who sat in the bench watching his phone.
“friend. Chocolate..not found” she came and stood before him. He looked up from his mobile.
“I will help you flower. Don’t worry. But I want my prize” he asked her.
“umhh umhh okay. I will give some of red balls ithu bring me tomorrow. Okay.” She asked him.
He chuckled “Okay”
He helped her finding the treasure box that krithi managed to hide behind the bushes. He gave it to his flower. He looked around to find her. Krithi already left the mansion informing Amelia through a call. Chris wondered what she is doing and even playing in his house.
He picked rosy who is holding the box wrapped in red. He went inside. He placed rosy in the couch and sat beside her.
Rosy opened the box and squealed in excitement.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
He left a chuckle seeing his niece excitement for a mere chocolate. And he understood that children are the pure souls who love everything despite of its value. He wished he would also be like one. Like to be happy for small and petty things. Enjoying little happiness in his life.
Amelia and harry were back from their hospital. Harry ensured that everything is fine with her health.
”Amelia what that crazy girl is doing with rosy? Who let her in?” she might be a threat?”he asked her.
“she is tutoring rosy and baby sitting her in my absence. I need a help to look after rosy since she is very small. I asked her to tutor our rosy few days back and she is no threat” She replied.
“but why her? Did you not find any other than her?” he asked bit frustatedly. He didn’t like a part of him being attracted to her.
“she is a very kind girl. I didn’t find any wrong with her. Besides I know her family well. So I can ensure rosy’s safety with her. She is a very good girl. I don’t know what’s wrong with you when it comes to her” she asked narrowing her eye brows. Its not the first time he talked offencing her.
“she is just a gold digger. She is manipulative” he know what he said may not be true from the extent he know her. But the ego in him is not allowing him to agree the least possibility of she being good.