chapter 9

After sometime davis(secretary) came to me with a cappuccino. I told him to sit and drink it. He looked confused but did what I said anyway.

“here’s your order sir.” I heard a voice beside me. I looked at the voice and found it to be someone else other than her.
I simply took a sip and spit it immediately and yelled at the man” don’t you at least know how to make a coffee”

He shivered” sir…i-i-i-..,”

“what happened here?” I saw that Indian girl with a worry look in her eyes.

“he didn’t like our coffee” he told her. She looked at me and just rolled her eyes. What! She just rolled her eyes.

“I will take care. You leave” she assured him and he left. She turned to me” what’s your problem?” she said in a monotonous tone.

“it has high sugar in it. I told you to add suffice. You even don’t know how to make a perfect coffee” I insulted her.

“I think I heard you right. You told me to add sufficient amount, but you never said to whom it must be sufficient. Its sufficient to me” she said cooly.

What the fuck! I swear I had never encountered such a sarcastic girl. I was taken back by her.

You….,” I was interrupted by my mobile. I answered it” come to office Chris I am here. immediately” harry told me.

“you will pay for this” I threatened her and left with davis.

Later I went to my office and met harry in my office. He tried his best to console me and make me forget the deed I did. I know it would be hard for him to see me like this. But trust me even it is hard for me. Yet I composed and assured him that I am fine. We both planned to throw a party after a week in the mansion itself. We want to celebrate among our family. of course even ethan and his girl friend is invited. I completed my work and left to home and slept forcefully afraid to make my condition my worse.

LOS ANGELES

“Yeah!.... they are arriving shortly…..sure…ok thanks” harry landed on the bed exhaustedly beside Amelia who was watching his tired and torn face keenly. She stood up and walked upto him slowly and” harry you are stressing yourself a lot. You also have a lot to deal with office. Its not healthy. We can hire someone who can look after these arrangements.” she said massaging his head. He closed his eyes in pleasure easing his tiredness.

“we can’t take a chance when it comes to your and rosy safety. Besides, Christopher is working his ass off and I am helping him at times when I was free” harry said still closing his eyes.

Amelia continued her work may be immersed in her world.

“I hope things were different back at time” harry said out of blue may be some of his thoughts fell out as words from his mouth.

Amelia looked at him thoughtfully for some time and said” time may not heal everything, he need someone who buries his wounds deep down even to his acknowledgement.”

There is no response from harry. Amelia left to her side of the bed and slept after covering the duvets over them properly.

NEXT DAY

“how am I looking friend!” rosy squealed in excitement putting on her favorite dress her mom brought from shopping with her new friend. “you are looking like elsa my princess!” Christopher grinned and threw her up in his arms before catching her. Truly she is the only emotional hope which is the only ray of sunlight in his vacant and darkest world.

Christopher’s family is celebrating their happiness in their home with their family which include Christopher’s guard LUCAS his secretary DAVIS and his infamous friend ETHAN with his girl friend.

They never trusted the people related to their blood as his family took their own time to kill their happiness. So they only felt angry and catious in their blood family’s presence. Its very difficult for ottever brothers to call them as family.

Soon after some time Amelia came down along with harry in their full glory and had a content smile plastered on their face.

“I must say Christopher you have at least a not so bad taste in arrangements” harry smirked at him. Christopher just rolled his eyes.

“you are even bad in that. So you asked me to do it” Christopher wriggled his eyebrows at his brother.

“don’t you…….” Harry was cut off by Amelia” why can’t you behave as your age at least sometime in your life” Amelia winked at them.” if you guys continue then I am going to enrole you along with rosy in the school” she added and winked.

They faking glared at her to which she ignored and rolled her eyes.

“which school are they joining? by any chance, Can I help you Amelia?” a voice came in first followed by its owner called Ethan by his beautiful girl friend beside.

“Finally! The only one left!” chris rolled my eyes at him.

“I will always be there for you. I even don’t mind dropping you to school “ he winked at chris.
Arghhh! What the fuck!

“Yeah! Says the one who wakes up every day with a heavy hang over” Chris mocked him.

“I think we are in the same boat chrisyyy” Ethan wriggled his eye brows.
Just cut the crap Ethan if you don’t want to end up in hospital bed” Christopher yelled at him. Ethan raised his hands in surrender.
Later, iva hugged Amelia and congratulated harry.
After about sometime the cake was ready to cut. It was a 3-layered vanilla flavor pastry which was rosy favorite.

“Stop! I have someone to arrive” Amelia stopped rosy. Rosy looked at her and Amelia smiled at her telling something only rosy and Amelia can understand.

Rosy grinned at her. All the others looked at them confusion plastered on their faces.

“hi Amelia “a voice came from the doorway and all their faces turned their heads to look at the owner of the voice.
Amelia smiled and went to that person and hugged her and in no time rosy tugged Amelia’s dress as if asking her to join her in their hug.

The person broke the hug and bend to rosy’s level and immediately picked her up and hugged her and kissed her cheeks.
Christopher was shocked. He looked amused at the person before him and an unknown frustration rushed in his veins remembering their incidents.

Fuck! What miss crazy is doing here!