chapter 16

“I order you to kill that bastard” chris yells angrily gritting his teeth at the waiter now whose eyes are filled with horror at the sudden outburst of the costumer. A few tables got alerted at his tone, yet krithi and her brother nonchalantly playing.

Chris eyes are burning with fire. Its like razor which would turn anything into ash that comes in its way. He is desperately searching for a reason to rip off that bastard’s head beside his crazy. his nerves pop out from his forehead proving his dangerous aura in his radius. The waiter quickly escaped witnessing the dangerous aura of chris.
His mind screamed to crush that bastard with no reason. He so badly wanted to drag krithi off that bastard and lock her up where no one sees her.
His ears literally seemed to puff out hot air watching that bastard doing all lovely-dovely with her.
He quickly left from there as he felt more suffocating, pain in his chest. He hates to admit the reasons that might be for his pain now.
She seemed quite enjoying his company. They never talked each other in civil manner let alone enjoying each other company.  He felt himself in fire when he saw the boy tugging her hand with his. His eyes are burning and waiting for the lava eruption. He cursed ethan for sending him here on the first place for the meeting only to witness her shopping with other man. Now he hates ethan more.
He quickly left from there as he felt more suffocating, pain in his chest. He hates to admit the reasons that might be for his pain now

Karthik gulped understanding his devil sister’s plan. He has no other option. He has to at any cost.
She smiled as her plan worked. She patted her shoulder back encouraging herself for her evil plans. Karthik reluctantly carried all the bags to the car cursing under his breath making a poker face. Krithi stopped him and took a selfie of her and karthik carrying the bags and posted it tagging ‘sis rocks bro works’.

They both drove together and completing her dinner she landed on her bed that night roughly that her bed would have cursed her only problem is it doesn’t have a mouth. Tomorrow she has a long day.
They are celebrating this diwali with the Indian community living there. They live in LA in a Indian neighbourhood. They planned to celebrate near krithi’s house since their house is close to the park and they have planned to do it there. Even her aunt invited few Indians collegues and karthik invited his friends and not to forget his girlfriend. She has invited iva and ethan.

L A

The next day she went to the mansion only to encounter a pissed off Chris wandering the living room and assaulting orally someone other on phone. ‘Poor guy. I pity him’ she pitied the other person.

Chris eyes immediately met her chocolate brown eyes. he stared at her. His composure softened a bit. His brows relaxed. But soon his eyes turned red and angry. Krithi felt akward and confused at his gaze and looked away. Chris nonchalantly did his job of staring her. Feeling odd, krithi started to climb the stairs off.

A hand on her wrist stopped her from further climbing. She cursed under her breath that she has face his madness today.
Why god?
Why she has to encounter his mental disorder even not she doesn’t own any mental hospital. She was quickly pulled onto him and she rose her head to see his face diverting from his muscular chest.

“we are not giving money to you to enjoy shopping with your boy friend dodging your work” he said tightening his grip remembering her with other boy,

Shopping? Is he drunk? Wait. He is stalking me.
Or is he planning to kill me. I think his goons have said that I was with a man. so they didn't kill me.
She was confused. she clearly know that she doesn’t have any boyfriend. Wait. Is he referring about karthik?

“that is none of your concern mr. hulk. Also I already told you I NEED NOT TO ANSWER YOU” she replied fiercely at his dominance. if he thinks that she is some one like who would be terrified of him, then he is wrong. definitely wrong. she hates to take commands. he might be fearful but she is fearless.

He felt his blood burning with anger at her comment. “of course its my concern dammit. I am the employer here!” He gritted his teeth and pushed his nails deep in her wrist. She felt pain. She tried to escape from him.

“chris what are you doing. release her. She already told me about it.” Amelia who saw him manhandling krithi said walking down the stairs.
Chris released her from his grip and she quickly stepped out from his arms.

“I am sorry about his behavior krithi” Amelia apologized on his behalf.
“its okay” krithi said quietly and went away. Amelia turned towards chris and looked angryly at him.
Chris ignored it and walked away. he felt pain but he does’t know why?
WHY?
Krithi went upstairs to rosy and later left the mansion early for the preparation since major part of celebration would be in her house.

LA

“Krithi set these flowers on the idol” her aunt told in midst of their arrangement. Krithi saw her aunt cooking for the guests. Since few days her aunt was weird. She couldn’t help but think that there might be chances of something bad or even worse.
“I already have done it aunty. I will get ready they might come in any time” krithi said and walked to her room.

Krithi decided to wear a simple anarkali suit.  She relaxed in the shower for sometime and dressed. She is not a worshipper of make up so she always maintained distant relation with it. She plaited her hair in French braid applied a lipgloss and eyeliner. She was ready to go now.
She walked out of her room and saw her friend iva dressed in a cute gown beside Ethan dressed in casuals. Krithi grinned at her friend and hugged her.

“you-you look very pretty krithi!!” iva squeals at her

“you-you look very pretty krithi!!” iva squeals at her. Krithi smiled back at her friend.
“hey krithi!”Ethan greets her and winks. He bends a little to her and whisper in krithi ear” I really love to see iva in these pretty dresses.”

Krithi looks at him and winks back.  iva stood there shifting her gaze between the both who communicated through their eyes. she narrowed her eyes and said” care to share the secret!”
Both ethan and krithi looked at her for sometime and smirks at her at the same time. Iva rolls her eyes at them.“you-“she was cut off by ethan as he dragged her out of the house to the park where the celebrations are about to initiate.

Krithi smiled and walked back to the kitchen for her aunt. But she is nowhere there. She might have left feeling so, krithi also started to the park which is a 2 min walk from her house.