chapter 45

Hello guys.

Hope you all are doing well. It's going to be in both krithi and Chris pov.

So I hope you enjoy it.

Happy reading 😉😉

Krithi

"I must say you have got a good one here Chris" that bastard's father praised 'my-so-called-husband' as if he had won a trophy in a marathon who inturn puffed his chest in pride.

Urghhh.

Male ego I say🙄

I just want to bury that bastard's eyes somewhere in marina trench or feed him to to the rats and bats.

Wait.

Do bats even eat human flesh?!

Never mind. I don't want to worry about some 10th standard question at the moment. All I want to do right now is to kill him and feed him to sharks.

After Chris business partner has arrived I didn't find anything wrong with him. He came along with his family of a wife and son, to which I didn't have any problem with until his son(Joel) started giving me the look that creeps the hell out of every woman on this planet.

Call it's a woman thing or whatever, but I felt him lecherous.

He even tried to get touchy sometimes, that I felt him very outrageous.

"Yes dad. The food is so tasty. It's like nothing I have ever tasted in my life" that 'son of a bitch' complimented throwing a smirk in my direction.

I just want to throw him to get rotten in the hell.

And what? Haven't he ever eat something good than my cooking?!

If they call my cooking the best, I don't know what he would if he happens to taste my aunt's.

Probably would have died.

"If you don't mind, can I have some dessert of yours?" that assh*le said trying to be suggestive but it turn out to be pants of a pig.

My hands itched to put the insect killer into his dessert, but I controlled.

Don't want my name and his even in the same sentence.

I simply stood up and served him  more dessert and moved away from him immediately.

Don't want to risk any diseases from him.

My patience is hardly hanging off the cliff. He will regret his birth of he tries to test my patience anymore.

"Thank you. Dessert is quite tasty, maybe because it's yours" he smirked.

"Maybe you don't deserve it, so you are feeling so overwhelmed" I added innocently, well trying to be innocent.

Suddenly there was silence. All the people in the dining room looked at me intently, except my hulk. He looked confused and focused at the same time as if in deep thinking.

"I like you even more now" his dumb father laughed and his mother, well don't start it. She doesn't seem to be in our plane, probably communicating with aliens.

Chris just smiled which definitely didn't reach his eyes.

After dinner, hulk and his partner  and his son moved to the study, whereas his partner's wife left as if her ass is on fire when she received a phone call. Might be the landing of alien spaceship.

I was in the kitchen putting the dishes in dish washer and cleaning the dishes.

"Spit fire, aren't we?" Joel whispered coming close into my personal space which I didn't even liked a bit.