사. joining the smp

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER FOUR ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🌧 ₎
joining the smp . . !

 !

real life !

As mentioned by Dream himself yesterday, Cindy was joining the SMP.

By the time she had woken up from her afternoon nap, her phone buzzed and signaled a notificationincoming voice call to be exact.

The bluenette let out a groggy groan. She muffled her face on her pillow and curled up just like her adorable pet cat, Sunnie, muttering. "It's one o'clock in the afternoon here."

Unfortunately, whoever was calling her was persistent. Her phone continued to vibrate and chime to signal her another incoming call. It took about fifteen minutes for the young teenager to finally pick up the phone on her nightstand and answer. Much to her carelessness, her hair was a mess, in tangles and knots as she slept with a skincare mask sticking to her face.

"Who is this?" Her voice was awfully groggy.

A fit of laughter burst from the electronic device in her hand which confused her. Blinking, she focused her gaze and found Tommy, Tubbo and Dream in the voice call. The sound of their voices broke through her and with that, her eyes widened from realization. She practically snapped awake.

"OH MY GOD, HI." She screamed, jumping up from her bed and startled her poor cat in the process to which she apologized right after.

"HEY CINDY!" Tommy called out to her, quickly earning the attention of everyone on the voice call to notice who had picked up. "MY GOOD AMERICAN FRIEND."

"Ah, yes." Cindy mimicked his mockery, yawning in the process. "My English friend."

"Were you asleep?" Dream decided to speak up, joining in the conversation. "We've been trying to call you for the last twenty minutes." He laughed.