팔. for clout

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER EIGHT ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🦋 ₎
for clout . . !

 !

real life !

Right after school had ended, Cindy wasted no time coming home to speedrun her homework. Just so she can take an afternoon nap. However, her plan was quickly interrupted by an incoming call from Discord.

"

Oh, come on." She groaned in annoyance as she reached for her phone. "I was about to sleep."

Mindlessly answering the call without looking at the contact name, she greeted the person with an exhausted tone. "State your name and business."

"This is bigman speaking bitch." A strong and familiar English accent emerged from the electronic device pressed against her ear. "And, yes. I have business with you."

"Oh damnst." A laugh stifled from her throat as she instantly recognized the caller just by their voice. "Hey, Tommy."

Cindy snagged her G-Fuel cup from the desk with her free hand to take a sip of her favorite drink. "And what is your business with me? I have a nap to take."

"Isn't it like two in the afternoon at your timezone?" Tommy retorted. "Geez, you sleep like a bear in hibernation."

"That I know and besides, Niki told me to get some sleep after school. She gave me a lighthearted scolding earlier." Cindy explained, chuckling as she recalled earlier's events. By the time she had woken up from four hour slumber, she received about six unread messages from Niki.