삼십사. your friends are here

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
THIRTY-FOUR❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🦋 ₎
your friends are here. . !

real life !

real life !

"Hey, guys. What do you think I should wear? This one or this other one?"

The bluenette stood in front of her mirror, wearing a plain oversized shirt and sweatpants, comparing and contrasting the two jackets she held. Her younger brother and best friend sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the two jackets she was holding in each hand.

"I think the white jacket would look good." Blythe suggested, referring to the jacket that Cindy was holding with her right hand. "What do you think, Jun?"

Jun nodded in agreement, "Vouch with what Blythe suggested!"

A grin rose from Cindy's lips, "Poggers! Thanks you two."

"No problem, bub." Blythe chuckled as she watched best friend wear the jacket that she and Jun recommended.

Jun rose from the edge of the bed and towered over Cindy's luggage. She didn't carry nearly as much as she said. She only had one trolley luggage and a carry-on bag. "What the fuck? How did you manage to fit everything in that luggage?"

"Don't worry, it has plenty of space for all my things!" She explained briefly with a hint confidence, flipping her hair at Jun. "I even packed up my laptop and camera in there."

"Damnst, my girl is prepared as fuck!" Blythe commented, directing her gaze at the luggage.

Just as the group continued to talk to each other in order to kill some time, they were interrupted by Cindy's mother.