칠. chaotic energy

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER SEVEN ❜ ━━━ ₍ 🦋 ₎
chaotic energy . . !

 !

real life !

A tired yawn elicited from Cindy's lips as she finished off her stream with Niki. As promised, she streamed in Twitch together with Niki for a collaboration. For their collab, the two of them beat the enderdragon in hardcore mode in which they successfully accomplished within an hour or so. Although it wasn't a lengthy stream, it was incredibly late for Cindy's timezone.

"Cindy, you good?" Niki's soft voice emerged from her cat-ear headphones. The exhausted bluenette brought a hand up to her eyes and squinted at the discord call still in tact. Her silence quickly earning Niki's attention. "You seem to be quiet all of a sudden. Just a while ago, you were so full of energy."

"Yeah, just a bit sleepy. Sorry, Niki." Another yawn had escaped her lips, this time it was more audible than before. Hence, the reason why Niki heard her yawn more clear this time.

"I shouldn't have wasted my energy by screaming my ass off earlier in the stream." She managed a small stifle of laughter, trying to lighten up the mood for Niki. "Heh."

"What time is it for you?" Niki was still concerned even after Cindy's attempt to say an excuse.

"It's four in the morning for me."

It was no wonder why Cindy sounded so tired. Although it was odd of her to be exhausted, considering the fact that she drinks G-Fuel to keep her awake.