삼십 오. cindy meets her 'brothers'

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
THIRTY-FIVE❜ ━━━ ₍ 🦋 ₎
cindy meets her 'brothers' . . !

 !

real life !

As she averted her attention towards the two people standing right in front of her eyes, there was a brief moment of silence. Due to his height, the first one stood out the most, with bright green eyes and blonde hair, as well as freckles strewn around his cheekbones and nose. She also recognized the other person standing beside him because she had seen his face before in a stream.

Cindy found herself unable to speak, her mouth simply hung in agape at the loss for words and her eyes began to feel funny for some reason.

"Hey, Cindy." The taller one was the first to break the silence among them. As he opened his arms for her, a smile appeared on his face. "Does my voice sound familiar?"

"Dream! I meanClay!" A sniffle elicited from the bluenette as she found herself subconsciously running to his arms, completely overwhelmed by her excitement and nervousness. "Oh my god. It really is you. You have a face too!"

"Of course!" A chuckle escaped his throat as his chest rumbled. Dream continued to embrace Cindy in his arms and comforted her by rubbing shapes over her back. "Are you alright?"

"I'm just so happy. I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. I don't want to mess up my mascara." Cindy answered, earning a wheeze-like laughter from the tall, blonde man hugging her.