이십오. the duel

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
TWENTY-FIVE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🦋 ₎
the duel . . !

 !

real life !

Cindy would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous as hell. It wasn't just some regular Minecraft duel. One hundred thousand dollars was on the line. If she were to lose, she'd lose the opportunity to afford her priorities and not only that, but also her title as one of the best pvp Minecraft players. She was having none of that. She wanted to win this duel, it wasn't just for the damn Loona and Twice merchandise she dreamt of buying.

She placed on her headphones and clicked on the incoming call from her Discord application.

"CINDY, MY GOOD AMERICAN FRIEND!" Tommy greeted the bluenette with enthusiasm."TODAY'S THE DAY WOMAN."

"Yeah it sure is, Tommy." The bluenette smiled, a chuckle escaping her throat in the process.

Tommy took note of how quiet her voice was. "Uh, you okay? You don't seem very excited at all. Are you nervous?" He inquired, his tone of voice hinting concern.

"You got me good." Cindy admitted, with a small fit of laughter she stifled. "I'm pretty nervous, not gonna lie, dude."

"WELL DON'T BE!" Tommy told her reassuringly. "You'll do great. I'm sure of it, woman! Techno might be skilled, but you are of his level too ya' know! You have the chance to conquer the blade!"