삼십일. asian parent

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
THIRTY-ONE❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🌧 ₎
asian parent . . !

 !

real life !

"YOU'RE LEAVING ME?!"

Cindy proceeded to pack clothes in her luggage while rolling her eyes at her younger brother's dramatic question. Jun sat on the floor with crossed arms and a pout on his lips, while she sat on the edge of her bed with a shirt in her hands.

She was preparing her belongings for her trip because Tommy was unavailable at the time to talk to.

"I'll just be gone for a week, Jun," Shee said. "I'm not going to abandon you. What do you take me for? A bad older sister?"

"I like it when you're here." Jun retorted with reason. "Who's going to make Ramdon for me? When mom isn't available, who is going to order me Ubereats?"

"Say, on a scale of one to ten, with ten being the most, how much would you miss me?" she asked with a smile.

"A twelve." Jun's breath elicited a sigh as he hung his head in embarrassment.

"Aww, come here." Cindy opened her arms and almost in an instant, Jun came around and went for her embrace. "I'll be back soon, I promise. I'll even get you souvinirs. Okay? Plus, you're just two years younger than me. You'll be fine without me. I'll tell Blythe to watch over you while I'm gone."