사십일. arcade and war

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
FORTY-ONE❜ ━━━━ ₍ ☁️ ₎
arcade and war . . !

 !

real life !

The group ate their lunch together as soon as they became complete. George was telling everyone how he got lost and ended up at the wrong house before finding the right one. He was embarrassed because the residents mistook him as the delivery guy for some reason.

Tommy and Cindy laughed their asses off at the story, with Dream wheezing in the background. Tubbo facepalmed as Niki shook her head, the two got second-hand embarrassment from George's story. Wilbur and Sapnap snickered, teasing him about it as they ate their food.

Overall, it was one lively meal for everyone.

"Do you guys wanna go out for a walk?" Wilbur suggested as he cleaned up the living room from food packages,  wrappers and paper cups along with the help of Tubbo, Niki and Cindy.

"I'm down for it!" Sapnap nodded, grinning with excitement.

"Where are we going though?" Tubbo raised a brow, questioning both Wilbur and Sapnap.

"Oh, I know!" Tommy beamed, "Let's go to an arcade so I can get another vlog gun!"

"Let's get a yoyo too!" Tubbo had also added. "I want one."

Wilbur turned his attention towards the others, "What do you guys think?" His gaze fell onto the tall, blonde man who looked uneasy with the suggestion. "You okay, Clay?"