Chapter 32

Jadens POV

After waking Raenne, I headed straight downstairs to the kitchen getting her a snack knowing that she needs the energy at practice.

I made her favourite snack which is a peanut butter banana wrap slightly warmed up.

She has always loved this snack for some odd reason. Cooper and I think it tastes absolutely disgusting. But Mads and Rae think otherwise.

I had the snack waiting for her on a plate sitting on the counter by a stool.

A few minutes later I heard quiet foot step coming down the steps.

She came down and said tiredly.

"Are you ready?"

"How about you eat first? I made your favourite!" I exclaimed

"I'm not hungry" she said

"are you sure?" I questioned

"yes dad i'm sure! Now let's go before i'm late" she said

Raennes POV

I was hungry

Really hungry

But I can't. if i want a model body I can't keep eating like how I used to.

Has anyone noticed that I haven't eaten in more than a week?

They are so oblivious

But at least it's good for me. I don't need people questioning me about it.

Jadens POV

When Raenne refused to eat what I made her I was a little confused.

She always eats this. She gorges over it.

I was also concerned because she needs to fuel her body to play. But i'll keep an eye on her at practice since I will be there for the whole time because I help coach a little bit.

NO ONES POV

The two hopped into the car. Raenne was being extra fidgety right now. But Jaden did not know what it was about.

One thing the Hossler family has noticed throughout Raenne getting older and becoming a teenager is that she doesn't talk about her emotions and if people ask her about something that impacts her mental health, she pushes it off. She's an over achiever and if she doesn't reach her standards she is hard on herself.

Jaden, Madison and Cooper have noticed her becoming emotionally cold along with many of their other friends. Such as the Richards, the Halls, the Grays, Coach Amber her volleyball coach.

No one ever talked about it because they knew for a fact that Raenne is a strong individual and does what is right for herself and others. They all knew that she can figure out her own issues without anyone's help.

JADENS POV

I noticed that Raenne was getting fidgety as we drove in the car to volleyball.

"Angel? Are you okay?" I asked concerned

"huh?" she said zoned out

"Angel what's wrong?" I asked again getting nervous for the response

"what do you mean? I'm fine" she said but it wasn't believable

"oh...okay" I responded

As we drove into the parking lot of the Volleyball club she inhaled a big breathe and grabbed into her water bottle starting to drink from it.

I grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of it as I drove into a parking spot by the front door.

I unlocked the door and opened my side and let go of Raennes hand.

But she didn't get out of the car. She just looked down at her hands fidgeting with them.

I walked around the car to her side and opened her door. I crouched down, reached over and held her hand.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" I asked sincerely

she just shook her head no

"Angel please" I begged

she shook her head no again

I used my fingers to lift her chin up and look at me in the eyes..

At that moment, I saw tears welling up in her eyes and some tears slowly dripping down her cheeks.

I looked at her with pure sadness knowing that my little girl was in pain.

I picked her up bridal style and sat down the the passengers seat where she had been sitting and put her on my lap. Giving her a hug while rubbing her back as her head was resting on my shoulder making my shirt slightly wet.

cliffhanger🤭

hey guys!  I've got a question...should raenne tell her parents that she has an ED and other issues or should they figure it out eventually? What should Josh do? Should Josh figure things out before anyone else? Also, sorry for the delay of the chapters..i'll make lots more! Maybe even another one today. Sorry about the emotional chapter today. thank you so much for the support angels🤍🤍🔫