Chapter 39

JADENS POV

I hopped back into the car and watched as Raenne looked out the window staring at the cars crossing the road.

'I wonder what is going through that head of hers' I thought to myself

RAENNES POV

Logan's so smart she is gonna figure what's going on once dad tells her, I thought to myself as I looked out the window as the cars passed by.

I don't wanna go to that therapist session, I don't need help. I like myself this way. I don't want to change it.

"Angel" I heard my dad say after the car door was shut

"hm" I replied

"Rae i'm gonna take you home and we're going to talk about this" he stated leaving me stunned at his confidence in what he thought was gonna happen once we got home. "okay?" he said waiting for a response

Once again I hummed in response as my eyes started to well and I looked out the window so dad couldn't see.

WHEN THEY GOT HOME

NO ONES POV

Raenne and jaden walked into the Hossler household after being in the car. Raenne had her volleyball sitting on her back and Jaden holding just his keys in his hand. Raennes eyes were teared up but you would only notice if you looked at her dead in the eyes. She walked with her head down.

When they walked inside the home, Jaden immediately saw the mother and son sitting at the kitchen counter talking while eating homemade waffles with syrup.

When Jaden made eye contact with the two, he mouthed, "We have to talk with her" receiving two nods. The family was seated at the table.

Silence filled the air until, "Babygirl why didn't you want to go to volleyball?" asked mads curiously

Raenne shrugged in response,

"Raenne come one we want to help you but your only making this harder" Jaden said

Raenne shook her head vigorously in response as she raised her head to see all of them.

"If you don't tell us it will leave us to believe that noting is wrong!" Mads said as a tear fell from Raennes eye.

"Are you on your fucking period again" Cooper stated pushing Raenne over the edge making her stand up from her seat and walk towards the steps...

TO BE CONTINUED...