chapter 30

RAENNES POV

I felt the arms tighten around me. Then a few minutes later, I was being lifted up from my bed and carried downstairs.

I was still sobbing and I put my head in the persons chest assuming it was my dads.

I don't need therapy

I don't want therapy.

I sobbed harder and harder every minutes.

NO ONES POV

Raenne had been struggling like this for weeks. Maybe even months, but nobody seemed to notice.

She hasn't eaten in more than a week. And if she did eat, she ate a granola bar and a little bit a of water a day.

Her stomach was as thin as a wooden board and you could see her ribs popping out. Her waist was tiny like she wanted it to be. Her legs and arms started to get thinner and thinner. And her boobs have magically gone away. She was nothing but skin and bones. But on the inside, she was numb. So numb that she believed she has no purpose, she's useless, what's the point of getting up in the morning.

She always held in her emotions. But, never knew that she would become emotionally cold to the ones around her that she loves.

JADENS POV

I sat down on a chair at the kitchen counter and put raenne on my lap right after. We had just come from her room where I saw her in mads's arms balling her eyes out.

She hasn't stopped crying.

As she sat on my lap gripping onto me I thought that we need to get her to therapy sooner.

This poor girl can't deal with this anymore. It needs to come to an end.

It's draining for her.

After looking at raenne for a few minutes I realized that she's probably having a panic attack. So I got mads to get her water as I used techniques my sister used to use to help me get over my panic attacks.

Soon after, she was calmed down and walked back up to her room. Alone.

"Mads we need to calm Amie back and reschedule" I said

"This can't go one any longer. It needs to stop." I continued

Mads nodded picking up her phone and dialing Amies number into her phone.

She put it on speaker as soon as Amie picked the phone up.

"Hi Amie! It's Madison and Jaden Hossler." She said into the phone

"Hi guys! How are you?" She questioned

"Um we are okay..how about you?" mads replied

"great thank you! What can I go for you?" She asked

"Well our daughter, Raenne isn't doing well at all. And we are wondering if you had time before friday?" I asked

"Yes! I'll look right now" she replied

"Okay thank you!" I replied

"So I have a spot that just opened up tomorrow at 4 in the afternoon. I assume she has school tomorrow so I will come after" she replied

"Awesome! Thank you so much" Mads said

"Anytime! See you tomorrow" Amie said

"See you!" we said

As mads hung up the phone we both sighed in relief.